What's new

Oh how thing has changed rapidly.

Vaping (full time) for approaching three years.
First KIt was some e-lites affair from the village Nisa shop, followed by the 'upgraded' e-lites curve which got me through the first couple of weeks.
Then intrigue and nic rage got me on the hunt for something more substantial so I ended up in a local vape shop buying 2x Kanger Evod Mega's with some 18mg juice. Researched the hell out of it and went through the obligatory Kanger/Smok/Wismed box mods with TFV4's/Cleito/Atlantis tanks sitting on top. Then I discovered drippers and haven't looked back. Went on to mechs just tro try it out, hated it, went back to regulated which is where I've stayed.
The market is saturated with options now. You guys who started ten years ago had it tough man. :28:

started on a 901 cig and ry4 32mg liquid like didn’t stop me smoking had to bin the rubber tip that had the foam and liquid in and drip the thing for it to work, then had to convert a cheep 18650 torch to get a battery that lasted longer than 10 mins then moved to a punched cartomiser tank still with my converted torch the tank use to pull off the cartomiser and leak everywhere. then the changer was a vivi nova tank with i think it was called a lava tube variable voltage and finally quit smoking starting vapeing in i think 2008 finally quit tn 2010

started on a 901 cig and ry4 32mg liquid like didn’t stop me smoking had to bin the rubber tip that had the foam and liquid in and drip the thing for it to work, then had to convert a cheep 18650 torch to get a battery that lasted longer than 10 mins then moved to a punched cartomiser tank still with my converted torch the tank use to pull off the cartomiser and leak everywhere. then the changer was a vivi nova tank with i think it was called a lava tube variable voltage and finally quit smoking starting vapeing in i think 2008 finally quit tn 2010

So your a long term study into the effects of vaping, how are you feeling after all this time?

Started off with e-lites from the newsagent and then after a bit I finally took the plunge and purchased an itaste clk1280 with a k1 on to with 16mg watermelon liquid in it, and that was me off the stinkies.

Started off vaping with a cheap pen thing from the local filling station 4 years, 2 months and 16 days ago. I balked at the price of 2 ounces of Golden Virginia and decided the time was right.
About a month and two pen things later, I got a TW Tornado, still have it as an antique, progressed to an Aspire Atlantis 2,with a carbon mech mod, then added an Eleaf 100w mod. I got an RBA for that and had a foray into building, got fed up with the hassle though. Next mod was a G-Priv with a cloud beast, I liked that, then a Smok V8 Stick, which packed in after about 8 months. Got a Stick Prince, which still gets used and still works well, then got a Cleito 120. That was a game changer for flavour. That was followed by a Vaporesso Revenger, which I really rate as a great mod, still use it and I would buy another in a flash. The latest kit is a Captain PD1865 with a now knackered Resin Falcon, replaced by an Artisan. I can't fault the Falcon tanks and although the M1 Mesh coils are excellent and last a while, the M2's and M Triples are not as long lasting.
Just ordered a Geek Vape Zeus Duo, I think it's time to build and fart about again.

I thought I had a problem, but after joining this forum, maybe I'm just as normal as the rest of you....:grin2:

sorry for the very late reply been busy, think every thing is fine chest improved in the first six months and then stayed the same not as much as some but that's 20 odd years of smoking unfilterd rollies, after vapeing all this time i'm fine i breath well i have a sense of smell now never did smoking and i havent blown my self up with a battery or any of the scare stories all in all i'm much better vapeing than smoking would have been buggerd if i kept smoking as my chest was getting bad. sadly though vapeing hasent improved my spelling

I think my first set up was around 5 - 6 years ago and it was an aspire kit, it wasn’t a nautilus or anything but it was a beginners kit with an ego style aspire battery from goliquid and it was about £25 with a bottle of Red Bull flavored 18mg juice.

You wouldn’t believe the amount of stick I got at work for it saying I looked like a fucking wizard lol

.... anyway skip forward some years and now pretty much everyone in my workplace vapes! Funny how times change!

I think my favorite set ups over the years have been when I first got the original nautilus and a vision spinner battery - that was it as far as I was concerned, game over, it ain’t getting any better then this......... that was until my mate pulled out a fucking great mech mod in the pub one night loaded with red Astaire and stone me it was on another level!!!

I think my favorite mtl set up is what’s mentioned above and I’d have to say when the releaux first came out with a sense Herakles tank is probably my most memorable set up, absolutely faultless until I sold it one day and bought a nice shiny new smok alien that everyone was raving about, what a pile of shit that turned out to be!

Anyways to wrap this up I’ve finally come full circle in a roundabout way and have settled down on a berserker for my mtl fix and a pulse 80w with drop dead and that’s me a happy camper for a bit.... well at least until payday [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

First try was an electronic cigarette world EGO CE4+, the battery would never reliably charge and everything tasted harsh and the same in it. My dabble with it didn't last long. About 3 years ago I got a Kanger Subtank and soon after a Nautilus Mini and that began my journey, dual using. It was with Nic Salts that finally this year I have managed to make the transition to purely vaping.

Back
Top Bottom