What's new

Am I running too hot?

To be fair bud I’m using some @South Coast Vaper Cookie Monster at the minute. I’m running it in a Reckoning RDA with some ni80 framed staples in at a fairly considerable wattage.
The juice is divine, proper tasty chocolate, nutty cookie affair. All that’s missing is the chew. But after quite literally ten minutes the deck, coils and wicks are filthy. Like dark brown, gooey and sticky. But I still only rewick it when it starts to taste like shit. That’s your cue, the taste. Ignore how it looks otherwise you’ll be rewicking every 20 toots [emoji2]
Hehehe.. "toot".
Love that word

To be fair bud I’m using some @South Coast Vaper Cookie Monster at the minute. I’m running it in a Reckoning RDA with some ni80 framed staples in at a fairly considerable wattage.
The juice is divine, proper tasty chocolate, nutty cookie affair. All that’s missing is the chew. But after quite literally ten minutes the deck, coils and wicks are filthy. Like dark brown, gooey and sticky. But I still only rewick it when it starts to taste like shit. That’s your cue, the taste. Ignore how it looks otherwise you’ll be rewicking every 20 toots [emoji2]
Spot on chief. It's colouring more on the copper post sides due to either extra heat conduction via the copper or chemical coloration from the juice acidity and copper. Looks damned clean to me.
Ought to see my little 1 ohm coil after two days of manabush. Mainly toffee.

Spot on chief. It's colouring more on the copper post sides due to either extra heat conduction via the copper or chemical coloration from the juice acidity and copper. Looks damned clean to me.
Ought to see my little 1 ohm coil after two days of manabush. Mainly toffee.
Haha! Fair enough I'll stop being a little b*tch and embrace the caramelization

Come on, somebody post a picture of their wick after a week on manabush! That's what this thread needs, for context. :)

Come on, somebody post a picture of their wick after a week on manabush! That's what this thread needs, for context. :)

sorry in advance. :D

IMG_20181023_115319.jpg

For full disclose, that's a couple of weeks of vaping.

If you ever wondered why stock coils start tasting like dirt after a couple of weeks...... they probably look something like that inside.

For full disclose, that's a couple of weeks of vaping.

If you ever wondered why stock coils start tasting like dirt after a couple of weeks...... they probably look something like that inside.
I can get that after a couple of hours too Si. But I vape a lot of chocolate/dark juices. Coil KIllers :gunban:

Back
Top Bottom