What's new

DOVPO TOPSIDE 90W 21700 SQUONK MOD

I bought the Dovpo Armour duel 18650 squonker.
Great form and size and absolutely banging while it worked.
The board housing could have done with being sealed.
Must have squeezed the bottle a little too hard as juice pissed out of the tube 510 connection and ended up inside and killed it.
Id be interested to see if the internal juice tubes were sealed properly on this before shelling out £70.

I was wandering around the internet looking for a Basium today, blissfully ignorant of the Topside’s existence. I need another squonker and there’s precious little out there that appeals to me.

So many features on this made it a compelling impulse buy proposition - so onto the credit card it went. Really interested to see how this works out. The only downside for me might be the feel in the hand. We’ll see.

3fvape have an ETA at 30.10.18 for the topside.
Anyone got a source, that might be a bit faster? :D

3fvape have an ETA at 30.10.18 for the topside.
Anyone got a source, that might be a bit faster? :D
Yeah, the original post link Ecig One have the Black in stock.

I'm dubious about it, guessing the feed tube is likely to have bends in it's path to the 510 connector - for that reason I'm out.

I'm dubious about it, guessing the feed tube is likely to have bends in it's path to the 510 connector - for that reason I'm out.
You seen the video?

9B4BF512-62E5-41E4-AD76-16DFAC655EA6.jpeg

To late ecig one have none left i brought the last black one ;)

I guess I was out of the loop on this one because I didn't know about it until just a few days ago. But now that I do, I sooo want one! :excited:

OK.

It’s here.

033C4FFB-D23D-4DE5-8A1B-6D65D2158B45.jpeg

And it’s not shit.

More than that, I think I’m going to have to stoke the engine of the hype train, because the filling system is simply bloody brilliant.

I love that it’s a 21700. I love that it’s black. It feels fine (slightly Double Barrel/TAC21) in the hand. And, again, never has squonking been so mess free for me.

I like the plastic box, I like getting a spare bottle, and I love the bottle sealing system.

Time spent in use not breaking notwithstanding - it’s a winner.

Back
Top Bottom