What's new

Spica Pro by Sirius Mods

Something else I've noticed, can you see holes when the juice flow is open on yours? I can see two round holes with the juice flow open on the new one, but not on the first one?

EDIT: actually I can see one hole ...... I just know there are two! :D

Is that not the fault with the coppervape that the people on fasttech were discussing? It put me off picking one up, until I concluded that it’s far too big anyway.

Why is this thread sending me notifications, but only when you post in it?

edit: and have you tried the palmyra?

Is that not the fault with the coppervape that the people on fasttech were discussing? It put me off picking one up, until I concluded that it’s far too big anyway.

Why is this thread sending me notifications, but only when you post in it?

edit: and have you tried the palmyra?
I will go and read the FT comments - I didn't get it from FT. And the Palmyra is going in this when I've emptied it and had a close look at it again. :2thumbsup:

Last edited:
Something else I've noticed, can you see holes when the juice flow is open on yours? I can see two round holes with the juice flow open on the new one, but not on the first one?

EDIT: actually I can see one hole ...... I just know there are two! :D
It’s like that on my Coppervape too. The outer bell doesn’t line up with the juice holes. It still works fine as the inner JFC chamber can be adjusted to allow juice into the holes on deck, but you can’t actually see the second hole through the outer bell.

Coppervape have got some details on their FaceBook page about this issue.
https://m.facebook.com/coppervape/

I don't even think about the misaligned JFC holes any more, works fine for me. Pity coppervape made an arse of the threading and then compounded their error with nonsense excuses though.

I don't even think about the misaligned JFC holes any more, works fine for me. Pity coppervape made an arse of the threading and then compounded their error with nonsense excuses though.
Yes, that fact that they said that they had “improved” on the design by messing up the threading was rather lame.

I’ve just figured out how to reply!

As I’ve only just joined, I wasn’t sure if it was cool to message Can. If you think it’s ok I’ll try dropping him a message. Do I just click on his avatar?

Hello there,

Its all okay to send me a message anytime you like. Ill be more than happy to reply your messages :)

Cheers

Can

Hello there,

Its all okay to send me a message anytime you like. Ill be more than happy to reply your messages :)

Cheers

Can
Hi Can

This is Andy from Bristol that contacted you yesterday on WhatsApp.

Thanks for your reply and also for letting me get the tank from you.

Am really looking forward to getting my hands on it!

Take care

Andy

Yes they have messed up the threading ....... on my one that just arrived you can see one hole with the juice flow open ....... on the one @quincey43 sent me (on the right) you can't see any holes at all. Please forgive 'Crewella's Crap Pics'.

P1170310.JPG

I think it's also a threading issue with the airflow pins. As you can see, they look much the same:

P1170308.JPG

But when you screw the pin into the post on the one Quincey sent me (on the right) screws further into the post, thus closing up the gap for the air. When assembled the whole thing is shorter too.

P1170305.JPG

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom