What's new

So, I just bought a Nautilus Mini...

well i find the x is excellent , but only with the 1.8 ohm coils. The x will happily do 70 30 vg pg juices and i find the flavour excellent.
I still use my original nautilus with the 1.8 and the 1.6 ohm coils and enjoy it too but the only problem i find with it, is that it wont wick any thing over 60/ 40 mixes and also sometimes i get the dreaded "gurgle" with it.

I know i've said it a thousand times, but i wish there was a rba that was useable with the original nauti (and the nauti x)

I think the X is a good tank, it's just different ..... if it wasn't called a nautilus I doubt it would get ragged on so much. :D

... I have 2 different RBA's for the original nautilus, they are both a nightmare though.

I think the X is a good tank, it's just different ..... if it wasn't called a nautilus I doubt it would get ragged on so much. :D

... I have 2 different RBA's for the original nautilus, they are both a nightmare though.
yeah i've seen the various rba's available for the nauti and they aint great, ..... What really annoys me about this , is that Aspire provide a decent rba for the cleito (standard) and the cleito 120 (which i both use for these tanks) but when it comes to the Nautilus and the atlantis (both very popular tanks from Aspire) there's Nada available ( ignore the triton rba for the V1 as it's a total joke).

Hello vapers,
Thank you so much for the suggestion above
All your suggestion will be passed to our R&D department
:thankyou:

I think most people miss out a little with the X in not using it with the extension chimney and glass. At the time it was released, the TPD implementation was in full swing, and the manufacturers were trying to figure out how to keep vapers happy while having a 2ml tank size limit. To my knowledge, Aspire were the first to use a work-around by releasing a 2ml tank that became a 4ml tank when you bought the separate extension kit.

My only slightly negative thing I've found with the Mini so far, is that the drip tip starts to fall out quite easily as the drips it catches fall back down and lubricate the seal.
Still, a much better usage experience than the X.

My only slightly negative thing I've found with the Mini so far, is that the drip tip starts to fall out quite easily as the drips it catches fall back down and lubricate the seal.
That surprises me. Mine (and I've a few in the vape apocalypse box) are tight as fook. They must have updated the tolerances. Such a great tank. Still the best to my mind. The rubber seals can be a bit of a search history of all the juices you've ever used though, lol.

That surprises me. Mine (and I've a few in the vape apocalypse box) are tight as fook. They must have updated the tolerances. Such a great tank. Still the best to my mind. The rubber seals can be a bit of a search history of all the juices you've ever used though, lol.

Hmm, not looking forward to that! One of the main reasons I ditched my old Kanger gear that I started out with is it started to taste rank, no matter how effectively I cleaned it!
however since I don't really chop and change flavours too much in my Nautilus - they're all variations on the same thing - fingers x'd it woin't happen too quickly.

Hmm, not looking forward to that! One of the main reasons I ditched my old Kanger gear that I started out with is it started to taste rank, no matter how effectively I cleaned it!
however since I don't really chop and change flavours too much in my Nautilus - they're all variations on the same thing - fingers x'd it woin't happen too quickly.
I stick to the same flavours so it never bothered me either.

Try a little dental floss round drip tip to gave a better fit

Back
Top Bottom