What's new

The NEW Show and Tell Thread.

@Zippy0 :) The Tube is an ultra rare Scarab. Made by a wonderful Guy in the UK who has unfortunately retired from Mod Making now, it was an absolute Gem of a Mod and is now in the possession of another Ape.

The RDA is an Apollo. Superb MTL RDA that packs insane flavour.

Today's choice is one of my favourite mods made by Asmodus. The Stride VR80 is an 80watt single 18650 cell mod. Sadly no longer made.
Paired with the SXK version of the Prime in full metal jacket.
Flavour is excellent paired with Dinner Lady flip flop lychee.
IMG_20180815_083957.jpeg
IMG_20180815_084006.jpeg
IMG_20180815_084019.jpeg

Don't know how that Ape got in there though. [emoji6]

Beautiful setup there Jon :)
I have never understood why Asmodus stopped production of The Stride, it was such a popular Mod and highly regarded in many circles. Such a classy Beast :worship:

Beautiful setup there Jon :)
I have never understood why Asmodus stopped production of The Stride, it was such a popular Mod and highly regarded in many circles. Such a classy Beast :worship:
I never understood that either, the finish on the resin is excellent, the chip is good the fire button really nice. I've got 2 that I use regularly plus there's the CKS version that I will post up when next in use. Love em to bits.

Today I’ll be using my Tarot Nano with Ares. Spaced Kanthal coil @1.3ohm vaping at 13.5w. Cotton is Kendo Gold &The juice is 18mg Heisenberg by VV. This was my very first Mod & first RTA tank. My out & about set-up with it being relatively small, even with the Ares sat on top.
9FAD76B1-55FA-472C-9182-86A5E9680674.jpeg

Havent been able to put down this Pulse80w + Drop Solo setup since they both arrived on Saturday! :D

2nd build in it. 1st was the supplied coil which I think was a single fused clapton at .35ish. I just put in a triple core fused clapton coming out at .2 and I seriously forget this thing is just a single coil! Flavour and clouds are so good!

Think Im going to try a 1 from the bottom, 1 from the top dual coil next :D

But I just love the whole setup, I think they look awesome together and its so light and portable, really nice in the hand and pocket.

Tried it with a Heizenblezzard then Pineapple Blitz both DripHacks hackshots both really tasty!

Pulse+DropSoloSeeThrough.jpeg

IMG_5028.JPG

As a 'Real Man' I don't read instructions.

So, being able to set the Rage up for TC without having a reference is a testament to the intuitiveness of the menu system. I'm aware the first ones had a protruding bottle because of two o-rings. This one doesn't and, being my first squonker, doesn't instil me with confidence the bottle will stay where it's meant to be. Despite lots of prodding it isn't shifting though, so there's that.

I've always read about the mess of squonking - were those people idiots? I am an idiot yet seem to be able to squib the bottle without anything bad happening. Maybe there's a difference in 510s or bottles that cause it? I've no idea. But this hasn't made any mess.

Yet.

And then there's the Tigertek Morphe. It has a chuffing deep juice well, so that's bound to help an incompetent like me.

There's lots to praise the atty for. The build system of pushing down the posts to trap the wires is a breeze. The single coil slips in without fuss - but trimming them flush is a bit of a palaver. The coil naturally sits at the height of the airflow. And there's that deep well.

But. I don't know. There's just something about it. The air adjustment doesn't seem to do a lot apart from increase the whistle, and bugger me it's fugly. It's like an earth borer's penis. It wouldn't be out of place in a box of Ferrero Rocher. Or something. Whatever it is I don't like it. It's just the wrong gold.

excuse the eliquid thats on the mod, i over filled the soft bottle & still had liquid on my hands :( Today's mod of choice & only been using for 2 hours, wotofo. Recurve squonk
IMG_20180815_135926.jpeg

Last edited:
Ive been stuck on my Voopoo drag 1 for months now, love the power delivery and size of it! The freemax mesh tank put me off my droppers as it packs some flavour! The hop house 13 was just drink at the hotel at Vapefest which i have fallen in love with :’)

9414C415-04DF-45BD-8EEA-0BAFA4FC9928.jpeg

Grabbed a quick blast on the Mrs setup (one of them) it's an Eleaf Pico I won in a comp from @Rob and she quickly snaffled! Sitting on top is an SXK Kayfun 5 mini, not a clone as Svoemesto never made a mini, but its still a snide as they choose to use SM's logo :( Pity or it could have been an homage. Build is seven wraps spaced around 3mm of 26awg kanthal and running her ADV Reptile by @Colonelboom

Back
Top Bottom