What's new

Aspire revvo tank

NorthernBoy

Postman
Just got my new shiny revvo tank...nice tank and love the top filling system....im just struggling with the flavour....i know its a new coil but just wondering what everyone finds is there best wattage?

Hi man, I know the coil states 60-80W but I've been running it around 50-60W quite happily and the missus runs it in the 40's.

65w here. And yes some juice does taste muted for some reason but Malaysian juice shines through with great flavour.

Cheers for the replys...Left mine upside down last night to give the coil a good soak...running it at 65w and its much better.

My Revvo coils are rated 50 to 100 watt. Agree with above, some flavours are so so, but some really pop. My preferred wattage is typically 83. Below 80 for me is ho hum. We're all different though. Good lasting coils though, 2 thumbs up in that department.
Edit..to clarify my above, rated 50 to 100, recommended optimum range on my pack 80 to 85w.

My Revvo coils are rated 50 to 100 watt. Agree with above, some flavours are so so, but some really pop. My preferred wattage is typically 83. Below 80 for me is ho hum. We're all different though. Good lasting coils though, 2 thumbs up in that department.
Yeah the flavour is good but not as good as i expeted after the reviews...maybe its the juice like you say...getting more flavour from eleaf coils in my baby beast...Love the filling system. Great idea.

Yeah the flavour is good but not as good as i expeted after the reviews...maybe its the juice like you say...getting more flavour from eleaf coils in my baby beast...Love the filling system. Great idea.
Exactly how I felt when I got it. Some flavours I prefer in the little crios tank. Some in the Revvo. Very good tank though. Personally, every few/several fills I reckon it can do with a quick wipe inside with a tissue, just unscrew it, quick wipe and back on. Can get a little weepy around the air adjustment ring if you didn't ever bother to do so.

Exactly how I felt when I got it. Some flavours I prefer in the little crios tank. Some in the Revvo. Very good tank though. Personally, every few/several fills I reckon it can do with a quick wipe inside with a tissue, just unscrew it, quick wipe and back on. Can get a little weepy around the air adjustment ring if you didn't ever bother to do so.
Yeah its got better today...but nothing amazing..vaping some mad hatter cereal killer at 65 watts.
Cheers...will give that a try and see if it helps
Whats the crios tank you've got?

Yeah its got better today...but nothing amazing..vaping some mad hatter cereal killer at 65 watts.
Cheers...will give that a try and see if it helps
Whats the crios tank you've got?
Just the standard, think its 3 ml, with 35 to 65 watt .65 coils. Had some issues with several bad batches of coils a couple of months back but the recent ones are good. Had a hassle with the Aussie reps for them too, idiots. But all good now. Not them, they're still idiots :18: the coils I mean. Was gonna ditch the crios but other options I wanted were out of stock, some new ones came in, got them to check they were all ok, so back using it. Use the Revvo mainly when I travel in the car places as its not affected by altitude changes, no leaks. My other tanks would leak if I travelled from where I live in the country down to Melbourne, or if I went fishing over the nearby ranges, stuff like that. Revvo's not a problem. Id never get rid of it for that reason alone. The others there'd be juice coming out everywhere at times. Down to the big smoke tomorrow so its the Revvo. It is a cool tank.

Just got my new shiny revvo tank...nice tank and love the top filling system....im just struggling with the flavour....i know its a new coil but just wondering what everyone finds is there best wattage?
80w is the right amount

The feedlink mod delivers around 80w give or take to the squonker version so good idea to try around there

The issue with the revvo is that the airflows that go around the coil reduce the flavour as a result. So try closing the airholes slightly as well to see if that helps?

Back
Top Bottom