What's new

Temporary price change at Indigene Eliquid

If I had just waited 24 more hours to place an order.
.... it's all good!! [emoji16][emoji16][emoji106][emoji106]

On a side note zt my bottle of bunkr i ordered didn't come with a nozzle cap.
It doesn't matter, as I'm sure I've got one floating around, but thought I'd let you know

Just a pity the website asks you to type in a date of birth.
I'm sure that must cost sales if folk are just flicking through the internet for a quick look.

If I had just waited 24 more hours to place an order.
.... it's all good!! [emoji16][emoji16][emoji106][emoji106]

On a side note zt my bottle of bunkr i ordered didn't come with a nozzle cap.
It doesn't matter, as I'm sure I've got one floating around, but thought I'd let you know
ahhh did you order this week ?

my apologies .. our regular post guy is on holiday .. so staff members who normally work elsewhere doing the post and are not up to speed on all the intricacies! sorry! can send you some ?

Just a pity the website asks you to type in a date of birth.
I'm sure that must cost sales if folk are just flicking through the internet for a quick look.
part of a legal requirement Im afraid :(

I agree tho it does suck

In it's defence, it's the quickest version of filling out your DOB I've seen yet ....... which is appreciated.

part of a legal requirement Im afraid :(

I agree tho it does suck
So every other site that only asks you to click on one 'i' am over 18' button is breaking the law?

ahhh did you order this week ?

my apologies .. our regular post guy is on holiday .. so staff members who normally work elsewhere doing the post and are not up to speed on all the intricacies! sorry! can send you some ?
I placed an order yesterday, through manabush though which did include some indigene, came today. Like I said it's no worries I'm sure I've got empty bottles with those lids anyway, just thought I'd make you aware.

[emoji106][emoji106][emoji16][emoji16]

So every other site that only asks you to click on one 'i' am over 18' button is breaking the law?
As a supplier we have to verify to the best of our ability that the purchaser is Over 18 - legally a paypal account or just clicking 18 is not enough - we actually have to legally verify ages this includes running background checks if we have to

The age thing is just one facet of that whole process for if we ever have to pull up proof.

You mean people really put in their correct dob :hmm:

I was born on 1st Jan in any random year

Back
Top Bottom