What's new

pico squeeze how to squeeze all the bottle

AdriaNocenzi

Postman
hi all,

i have a small issue with my pico, i'm not able to squeeze all the juice in the bottle i always got let about 1 cm of juice left inside and i force to refill it, is there a way to sort this out, maybe is the bottle too hard?

Just press and hold for a few seconds. It takes longer to squonk as the level gets low, but I can get all but the last 0.2cm out of the bottle.

I posted a similar question a while back and one of the answers I was given was to simply take the bottle out and empty it into your dripper (to use up the last of your juice when changing flavours).

I posted a similar question a while back and one of the answers I was given was to simply take the bottle out and empty it into your dripper (to use up the last of your juice when changing flavours).
i tried but is fllooding the rda, so no an option

Not had this problem with either of my squeezes, as previously said press and hold a little longer the further you get down the bottle.
As for the silicone bottles as a fix, probably not as the harder the press the bottle it can tend to just push the bottle cover off.
What juice are you using, it must be very viscous to make this a problem, especially in this hot weather!

Back
Top Bottom