What's new

Viperoo is back with a name change & 40% off

Completely forgot, just to add to this - they've actually printed both my billing and shipment addresses on the label, so Royal Mail of course sent it to the billing one.

Completely forgot, just to add to this - they've actually printed both my billing and shipment addresses on the label, so Royal Mail of course sent it to the billing one.
so your billing and shipping address are different. so in other words your package could well have arrived after a couple of days to the other address.

check, let us know, then try the juice and if ok ill add them back to the list.

Yea I'm gonna wait another week and if it hasn't arrived by then i will charge it back through paypal. I also did message them on Facebook two days ago. I got an instant automated message but still haven't had an actual reply

Yea I'm gonna wait another week and if it hasn't arrived by then i will charge it back through paypal. I also did message them on Facebook two days ago. I got an instant automated message but still haven't had an actual reply
have you checked its not at the billing address as another week wont make any difference if it was sent when they said it was it would of arrived at that other address.

have you checked its not at the billing address as another week wont make any difference if it was sent when they said it was it would of arrived at that other address.
Certain. On the email sent to be it had the correct address and my billing address is the same anyway

Back
Top Bottom