What's new

Where's Fast tech?

Fasttech is an efficient, reliable but impersonal machine, and is probably too big to worry about individual forums.

Its biggest market is non-vape related stuff to the US so they've probably never even heard of POTV.

Strange as they must have a strong customer base on here and I'm sure other forums!

They have asked once or twice to join but never got back to us. Would be great to have them on here. Will try and find one of the emails they sent last year and try them again. Could be that the person that emailed us has moved on since though - worth another try though I reckon!

They have asked once or twice to join but never got back to us. Would be great to have them on here. Will try and find one of the emails they sent last year and try them again. Could be that the person that emailed us has moved on since though - worth another try though I reckon!
Definitely. Them and 3f seem to offer the lowest General prices and most efficient delivery. Would be nice to have a contact as I suspect they are the most used overseas suppliers.

@junglist might be worth contacting Anniepan on the vaping forums. She seems quite active & helps out with prices, product issues etc. It's the only rep name I see on there so she might be able to point you in the right direction.

I'm sure I've seen responses to FT queries on here from FT staff, unofficially of course. Unless I'm losing the plot.

Back
Top Bottom