What's new

Fast tech vandy vape 80W bf mod box

I have a condom on my Gbox https://www.fasttech.com/products/0...ective-silicone-sleeve-case-for-geekvape-gbox
I have a couple of MTL drippers here that may go up for trade or sale soon. But my favourite restricted atty is an Armor 1.0 clone
Oh no the condoms are for the spare batteries,i'll keep an eye out for the MTL drippers.I go siren2 for builds and a T20S for pre-made coils.I have got a gold Beserker but i'm waiting on a Asvape Michael to put it on.

What do you run on yours. Being a single 18650 it's gunna need a single coil atty.
a Yellow resin Wasp nano with matching plates or red resin matchy matchy. i have the v1 inbox which is silver framed. but the black frame would go well with a lot of single coil drippers in black, again the wasp or the Armor v1.0. You can of cause use a duel coil atty and put 2 1 ohm coils in giving you a 0.5 duel coil

Oh no the condoms are for the spare batteries,i'll keep an eye out for the MTL drippers.I go siren2 for builds and a T20S for pre-made coils.I have got a gold Beserker but i'm waiting on a Asvape Michael to put it on.

I'm waiting on one too. Cracking looking mod!

I'm waiting on one too. Cracking looking mod!

Me too! Which one have you gone for? Zombies or the other? I've gone for the other.
Where from and how much btw?

Back
Top Bottom