What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

First order via Everzon arrived yesterday!
142295-e045e6a2b8fed21a6cad1b495490ab55.jpg

The Ammit 22mm is quite nice, but it leaked over night. But that was probably due to not enough cotton in the channels.
The Digiflavor Siren V2 on the other hand is amazing in every single way! I was quite sceptical due to the GTA-deck, but this is a better MTL-vape than my Kayfun V3 Mini Plus (Clone), the Cthulhu MTL RTA, Augvape Merlin Mini or the IJoy Elf. Going to get the 24mm version soon :D
The Vapefly Fantasy and the Mini-Version are also quite nice. They only cost 8,50€ / 15€ on Everzon and are flawless in terms of the build-quality. And the topfill-system is great. Flavor-wise the Mini is really nice with the 0,5 Ohm coil (only one I tried so far). The big brother on the other hand falls short in the flavor-department, atleast with that enormous coil rated for up to 200w. But that was to be expected. Those coils look ridiculous :D
142296-91c64b83fa94aee4b1b74b51e6bc1d5f.jpg

I bought both of them simply because of the huge range of coils they can take (more than any other tank on the market, except for that old one from Kangertech), so that I can pick up coils whenever they are on sale somewhere, due to the pretty good chance that they would fit in one of them. But due to the amazing build quality and the good price I have also just pre-ordered the Vapefly Horus RTA. Looks like a nice single-coiler.
I have not tried the Ammit 25 yet, but will do that in the upcoming week.

Attachments

• IMG_20180310_121513_898[1].jpg
    IMG_20180310_121513_898[1].jpg
    3 MB · Views: 212
  • IMG_20180310_122342_047[1].jpg
    IMG_20180310_122342_047[1].jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 220

The Ammit 22mm is quite nice, but it leaked over night. But that was probably due to not enough cotton in the channels.
The Digiflavor Siren V2 on the other hand is amazing in every single way! I was quite sceptical due to the GTA-deck, but this is a better MTL-vape than my Kayfun V3 Mini Plus (Clone), the Cthulhu MTL RTA, Augvape Merlin Mini or the IJoy Elf. Going to get the 24mm version soon :D
The Vapefly Fantasy and the Mini-Version are also quite nice. They only cost 8,50€ / 15€ on Everzon and are flawless in terms of the build-quality. And the topfill-system is great. Flavor-wise the Mini is really nice with the 0,5 Ohm coil (only one I tried so far). The big brother on the other hand falls short in the flavor-department, atleast with that enormous coil rated for up to 200w. But that was to be expected. Those coils look ridiculous :D

I bought both of them simply because of the huge range of coils they can take (more than any other tank on the market, except for that old one from Kangertech), so that I can pick up coils whenever they are on sale somewhere, due to the pretty good chance that they would fit in one of them. But due to the amazing build quality and the good price I have also just pre-ordered the Vapefly Horus RTA. Looks like a nice single-coiler.
Bugger me - that coil!!!! :11: :D

Nice. The old ephro morph was the same. Had an rta and could fit both aspire style and kanger style coils. Handy thing for the thrifty vaper.

Huge bundle of mods from @vzonetech arrived today - they have some superb designs, looking forward to seeing how they handle. The range includes an AIO kit, a dual 18650 battery, a single 201700 / 18650 and a squonk kit too. Massive giveaway coming soon!

2018-03-12-vzone-share-2.jpg

Huge bundle of mods from @vzonetech arrived today - they have some superb designs, looking forward to seeing how they handle. The range includes an AIO kit, a dual 18650 battery, a single 201700 / 18650 and a squonk kit too. Massive giveaway coming soon!

View attachment 154844
The one on the right looks quite nice.
But.... Where do you actually buy these? Could not find anything by Vzonetech at the normal vendors.

Back
Top Bottom