What's new

Dripworx....30% off, it's been a while ;)

That’s a shame as it was one of my favourites, I see you have it in a concentrate so I may have to dip my toe into mixing.

You know where I am if you need any help with calculations or anything mate. Just shout :)

Finally given in and had a go then mate? [emoji16]
Aye. I reckon it's a deliberate ploy by you, to get me doing some proper mixing [emoji106] I was trying to remember if I like the navy de luxe or not, but I've skipped it this time.

Aye. I reckon it's a deliberate ploy by you, to get me doing some proper mixing [emoji106] I was trying to remember if I like the navy de luxe or not, but I've skipped it this time.

Shit, sorry mate I missed your reply! I have t been getting notifications much lately :( I would have stuck you in a little sample of the navy de luxe if I seen this before I posted it!

Best of luck with your first go at mixing anyways, you know where I am if you need me. Just shout :)

Shit, sorry mate I missed your reply! I have t been getting notifications much lately :( I would have stuck you in a little sample of the navy de luxe if I seen this before I posted it!

Best of luck with your first go at mixing anyways, you know where I am if you need me. Just shout :)
No worries mate, thanks anyway. I'll be back :)

Ending this offer on Monday morning guys!

Unfortunately we couldn’t post orders on Friday so decided to just leave this code running until we return to the unit Monday :)

eek what time? was gonna nip to bank in the morning then place an order [emoji29]

Back
Top Bottom