What's new

ParaXu .. is now live.

The reason I am so grateful for ParaXu is that since the beginning of my vape career I have been reading descriptions and reviews of liquids and they all talked of layers of different flavours to scent in the inhale exhale, flavour body’s and top notes etc and when I got them they were all just a mix. I can’t say that I never found any that pleased me but concluded that it was me who didn’t have refined taste. This struck me as odd since both me and my OH love exquisite wining and dining and love to talk about the flavours we discover in those places. Now I’m introduced to ParaXu it’s the first time that I can actually discern different flavours in the initial inhale, the middle and that lovely aftertaste. That’s why I’m not exaggerating when I state this is a work of art and not a mere mixture.

The reason I am so grateful for ParaXu is that since the beginning of my vape career I have been reading descriptions and reviews of liquids and they all talked of layers of different flavours to scent in the inhale exhale, flavour body’s and top notes etc and when I got them they were all just a mix. I can’t say that I never found any that pleased me but concluded that it was me who didn’t have refined taste. This struck me as odd since both me and my OH love exquisite wining and dining and love to talk about the flavours we discover in those places. Now I’m introduced to ParaXu it’s the first time that I can actually discern different flavours in the initial inhale, the middle and that lovely aftertaste. That’s why I’m not exaggerating when I state this is a work of art and not a mere mixture.

Zactly that!

That's what I felt when I first tried Manabush, and now about the Indigene range. I may not like every single flavour, as I don't much like most fruits (and TBH many other flavours that aren't coffee or tobacco ........ I'm a pain) but the depth of flavour and the different notes were a revelation. For me they all had 'proper' top, middle and base notes! :)

Back
Top Bottom