What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

Nice! The Cthulhu stuff looks interesting.
I know it's been slammed by every single reviewer on the planet for being absolutely useless for mtl but apparently it's a pretty decent restricted dtl device. And it was free so I'm certainly not complaining. Was expecting a solitary screw to arrive so was pleasantly surprised. Took me a few minutes to realise what it was as the screws were right at the bottom. Was taking it all out and thinking to myself, "I don't remember ordering this :hmm:". It's a very nice gesture by Hotecig. I know some members have had issues with contacting their customer service but I've never had a problem and their customer service has always been absolutely first class.

Something a bit more discreet for out and about.
20180213_174647.jpg

So a padded envelope with the most beautiful handwriting was handed to me by the postman today, and this has been sitting on my desk tantalising me on an annoyingly busy work day!

View attachment 152075

Thank you once again @Rob who knows you may make a squonkstress out of me yet! Will report back [emoji12]

Attachments

• IMG_0946.JPG
    IMG_0946.JPG
    403.7 KB · Views: 107
So a padded envelope with the most beautiful handwriting was handed to me by the postman today, and this has been sitting on my desk tantalising me on an annoyingly busy work day!

View attachment 152075

Thank you once again @Rob who knows you may make a squonkstress out of me yet! Will report back [emoji12]
Love the Mulciber. A flavour beast.

View attachment 152075

GOSH!!!! That WAS quick!! ENJOY!!!!! :)

Back
Top Bottom