What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

@OccultScientist @junglist
Since the server migration last night all the previously uploaded images on the site have gone.
Are they coming back or are they lost?

Think they might just be a few uploaded yesterday rather than all of them. I believe it is something has been mentioned and a possible resolution looked at after the weekend. May be something to do with time the database snapshot was taken?

If not resolved perhaps no biggie, adds a characterful tide mark of the transition date :)

Not lost @StrawberryRipple - all the images are on the server but there is a bit of PHP that pulls them in. I did try rebuilding the image caches last night but looks like it crapped out partway through so running it again now. This might or might not fix it, it could be something to do with the way we are using a proxy to serve images and it isn't processing the PHP properly. Will have it fixed ASAP but don't worry, all the data is still on the old server as well so we won't lose anything.

Not lost @StrawberryRipple - all the images are on the server but there is a bit of PHP that pulls them in. I did try rebuilding the image caches last night but looks like it crapped out partway through so running it again now. This might or might not fix it, it could be something to do with the way we are using a proxy to serve images and it isn't processing the PHP properly. Will have it fixed ASAP but don't worry, all the data is still on the old server as well so we won't lose anything.
Hey its no drama i originally thought they had all hone but it seems like just a small window of a day or so's worth.

Hey its no drama i originally thought they had all hone but it seems like just a small window of a day or so's worth.

No, no drama at all mate! Don't want to have missing images but something always goes a bit wonky moving a site of this size - well it does when I have anything to do with it :D Check out the ones that were missing now, should be fixed I hope! Let me know if not. Now if we can sort the app we will be looking good.

No, no drama at all mate! Don't want to have missing images but something always goes a bit wonky moving a site of this size - well it does when I have anything to do with it :D Check out the ones that were missing now, should be fixed I hope! Let me know if not. Now if we can sort the app we will be looking good.
Cool pal all looks good now thank you.

Hi apes, I've been kicked out of the app and cannot sign in again? Can sign in to the site but not the app?

got a 2nd seize blackout great mods and very comfy in the hand :ape1:

Attachments

• IMG_20180209_111227.jpg
    IMG_20180209_111227.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 94
2 x LG HB6 1500mAh/32A with ODB paisley wraps and an Xstar MC2 charger from Fogstar. Realised I needed something a bit more portable than my Turnigy 4X6 system for trips away.

e597A6j.jpg

Back
Top Bottom