What's new

Tester wanted for: SERIES B DNA 75 (new sandstorm 25mm version)

Yep wrapped mine "wotofo style" (anticlockwise) because I'm used to the serpent mini. Mines a 316l fused clapton at .38ohms, for the wick I split the wick in half shoved the lower half in the wells, juiced it up and put the rest on the top as a resoivoir and it seems to be doing much better. Used the graph tool in escibe and it needs 30w with the 75w preheat or 35w with no preheat so similar to your results. I'm finding the airflow best about 2/3 open.

Yeah, I forgot to mention the air flow, mins about half, but then it is a slightly higher coil than yours.
You must have a lot of cotton in there if you only need half to fill the wick hole!?

3mm inner diameter coil, 5mm strip of koh gen do. Worked ok with all the cotton in the port but this seems better (something I learned with my troll rta) you'd be surprised how much cotton expands when you juice it up... I often watch YouTube reviewers and wonder how they get away with shoving basically half a cotton pad through a 3mm coil without choking it off completely.

Tanks full right now, but I'll try to do that for you tomorrow evening.

So i have put the mod on charge today via USB connection. Nothing is being displayed on the screen of the mod? Is that normal?
Ive charged it once using mains but cant remember if the screen was on at the time or not..

Normal on mine starts to charge when first plug in then after a bit screen goes off to save power I would presume.

Evening all,
I’ve been using my dna75 all day and it has been flawless, [emoji2][emoji122]
I’m using SS Clapton coil in a Zeus, so I have been able to switch between watts and tc and BOTH are working really well.

Now the only thing that I’ve noticed with mine is that the 510 deck is slightly smaller than the Zeus? I saw someone else post a pic of a Zeus and it looked perfectly flush, so I measured mine and the atty is 24.99mm. However, when I measured the deck of the dna75 it was only 24.50mm!?

View attachment 146517

View attachment 146518

View attachment 146519

I’m only feeding this back as part of the testing, it really does not matter to me as I’m absolutely loving the mod, but wanted to see if it is a QC issue with mine, or are others the same?

Any thoughts Andy?
I stuck my obs engine on mine to have a look. From the pics I would say it sits about the same as yours. Not quite enough to notice it really.
20171211_152053.jpg

Back
Top Bottom