What's new

JAC be nimble JAC be quick – TESTERS WANTED for new device

Just tell her you won it in a competition.
My wife thinks im the luckiest chunt on the planet..... never questions why i dont do the lottery with all my good luck :18:

That’s what I say although I am pretty lucky when it comes to winning vape gear

My wife thinks im the luckiest chunt on the planet..... never questions why i dont do the lottery with all my good luck :18:
Lmfao I've done this recently with a valyrian, told her it was a giveaway. Tried it with my triade too but she opened that and the receipt was in there ffs[emoji22]

Lmfao I've done this recently with a valyrian, told her it was a giveaway. Tried it with my triade too but she opened that and the receipt was in there ffs[emoji22]
Its a gift receipt love, honest!

Im lucky in the fact my wife wouldnt touch anything thats addressed to me let alone vape gear. If one of my mods is on the side and she wants to wipe down she'll get me to move it.

Its a gift receipt love, honest!

Im lucky in the fact my wife wouldnt touch anything thats addressed to me let alone vape gear. If one of my mods is on the side and she wants to wipe down she'll get me to move it.
my Mrs never opens my mail she just texts me to acknowledge it's there and if she needs to move my vape gear she asks first as she knows otherwise she'd have to listen to me bitch and moan about it for 30 mins as I'm quite a crabbit git

I did that one with my first "proper" mod, the vaporshark dna30. She believed me and everything. Until the CC bill came in....

I'm sure ive seen this device somewhere before ;)

ibvta-featured-1.jpg

I'm sure ive seen this device somewhere before ;)

View attachment 148671
Notice they removed the branding : ) I think that's even my hand... For those interested I have built a performance MTL for the S22 and the new S25 (not finished yet), it ramps things up quite a bit, I am able to run it at 25 watts on the S22, and it really kicks flavour up a notch, plus vapour production. I am having a few consistency issues with it however, so I am currently making up a trial batch of around 50 coils. So if there are 10 MTL users of the S22 still around on this thread, do you fancy giving these a spin when they arrive (maybe 3 weeks time).

Notice they removed the branding : ) I think that's even my hand... For those interested I have built a performance MTL for the S22 and the new S25 (not finished yet), it ramps things up quite a bit, I am able to run it at 25 watts on the S22, and it really kicks flavour up a notch, plus vapour production. I am having a few consistency issues with it however, so I am currently making up a trial batch of around 50 coils. So if there are 10 MTL users of the S22 still around on this thread, do you fancy giving these a spin when they arrive (maybe 3 weeks time).

Hi Andy,

I would love to try a pack.

Regards badboybez

I will give it whirl Andy , Mrs Vape mtl too so your get two opinion's [emoji4]

cheers guys, I'll count you in and let you know timescales, no form for this, I reckon we can juts babble here if good or bad if that suits.

Back
Top Bottom