What's new

Never believed it would work!

attachment.php
upload_2016-11-10_21-18-28-gif.109788
Hello @Keithy1987 , Nice to meet you mate !!!

I am new too...but they are a friendly bunch on here so you wont get abused ...much LOL...I stopped after 35 years smoking 5 - 6 weeks ago. I went to totally Wicked and altho they sold me an Arc 4 which I quite like they suggested 3mg juice and I craved fags like a maniac and was vaping way too much. Even now I am only on 6mg but I am hesitant to go up as it has now been 5 weeks and I am looking to reduce nicotine not increase, not sure if that's the right way to look at it ? Someone introduced me to Kilo Kilberry juice around 2 weeks ago, it was so much nicer than the Totally Wicked Juices and I was vaping like crazy and subsequently now have Vapers Tongue which is a right bummer....anyway now ordered lots more flavours so hopefully that will bugger off....keep with it , I have tried to quit fags loads of times but never before with a vape - it makes it SO much easier....

Hello Keith, Welcome to the Planet!, Congratulations on giving up the stinkies :2thumbsup:

Good day and welcome. A huge well done on kicking the coffin nails in to touch stick with it I guarantee you will notice a difference in your health I definitely did. I'm just coming up to two years now and have just got in to DTL I'm still doing MTL as well but love both I tried a few years back to give up on one of those cig a like light up at the end things no joy there but vaping has come a long way since then I had no wobbles this time..... Keep it cloudy fellow vaper.

I am new too...but they are a friendly bunch on here so you wont get abused ...much LOL...I stopped after 35 years smoking 5 - 6 weeks ago. I went to totally Wicked and altho they sold me an Arc 4 which I quite like they suggested 3mg juice and I craved fags like a maniac and was vaping way too much. Even now I am only on 6mg but I am hesitant to go up as it has now been 5 weeks and I am looking to reduce nicotine not increase, not sure if that's the right way to look at it ? Someone introduced me to Kilo Kilberry juice around 2 weeks ago, it was so much nicer than the Totally Wicked Juices and I was vaping like crazy and subsequently now have Vapers Tongue which is a right bummer....anyway now ordered lots more flavours so hopefully that will bugger off....keep with it , I have tried to quit fags loads of times but never before with a vape - it makes it SO much easier....
Hi Jurgen stick with it buddy I started off on 18mg of Nic and went down to 11mg quite quickly as I found the 18 a bit harsh I'm now down to 6mg on my MTL kit and 3mg in my DTL kit so just experiment a bit until you find what suits you. You'll get there just bear with it and resist the stinky little white things...... Keep it cloudy fellow vaper.....

Back
Top Bottom