What's new

JAC be nimble JAC be quick – TESTERS WANTED for new device

the middle coil dl 1ohm is not doing it for me but the other two are fookin brill.
like above ive canned the 0.5 today and had to charge the mod twice and no hint of a dry hit anywhere. all the coils have had a whole bottle of the supplied 80vg and then plenty of 50/50 and today its been 70/30 and ive gone back to an old fave of malibu breeze from molejuice and its even better flavor than the usual crown i used to vape it in.
back to the manabush tomorrow. my istick and subtank mini are getting lonely as its not been turned on in 3 days.

Had a meeting today on site with a customer and had the S22 with me and using it during smoke breaks and while outside I was asked by 2 people what I was vaping on and I offered them a vape on it, had the 1.0ohm MTL in there and they both were very impressed and couldn't believe the flavour from such a little kit

I didn't pick up my Aegis all day at work as I was really getting back into the MTL

Tonight I have stuck the 1 ohm DTL coil in there and it feels like too much of a struggle to get any sort of flavour or vapour from it and not enjoyable
Don't get me wrong the coil wasn't struggling but just felt a bit lifeless and a lot of effort the 0.5 on the other hand is very impressive and would be ideal for someone starting out with DTL

Tomorrow will be going back on the MTL vape all day and looking forward to it

the middle coil dl 1ohm is not doing it for me but the other two are fookin brill.
like above ive canned the 0.5 today and had to charge the mod twice and no hint of a dry hit anywhere. all the coils have had a whole bottle of the supplied 80vg and then plenty of 50/50 and today its been 70/30 and ive gone back to an old fave of malibu breeze from molejuice and its even better flavor than the usual crown i used to vape it in.
back to the manabush tomorrow. my istick and subtank mini are getting lonely as its not been turned on in 3 days.

Had a meeting today on site with a customer and had the S22 with me and using it during smoke breaks and while outside I was asked by 2 people what I was vaping on and I offered them a vape on it, had the 1.0ohm MTL in there and they both were very impressed and couldn't believe the flavour from such a little kit

I didn't pick up my Aegis all day at work as I was really getting back into the MTL

Tonight I have stuck the 1 ohm DTL coil in there and it feels like too much of a struggle to get any sort of flavour or vapour from it and not enjoyable
Don't get me wrong the coil wasn't struggling but just felt a bit lifeless and a lot of effort the 0.5 on the other hand is very impressive and would be ideal for someone starting out with DTL

Tomorrow will be going back on the MTL vape all day and looking forward to it

The 1.0 ohm DL is a kind of half way house, I think of it as a BOB coil (best of Both) but it can be crap at a both for some, it's definitely our least favoured coil and those that do use it tend to be MTL users looking for a very loose draw. We are working on a triple coil setup (0.25-0.3) that expands the airflow over the current DL, but it's not ready for testing yet. There is also a TC coil for it, that's pretty good, if anybody wants to give that a spin let me know and I'll ship some out.

The 1.0 ohm DL is a kind of half way house, I think of it as a BOB coil (best of Both) but it can be crap at a both for some, it's definitely our least favoured coil and those that do use it tend to be MTL users looking for a very loose draw. We are working on a triple coil setup (0.25-0.3) that expands the airflow over the current DL, but it's not ready for testing yet. There is also a TC coil for it, that's pretty good, if anybody wants to give that a spin let me know and I'll ship some out.
Ive got 3 mods capable of TC and wouldnt mind comparing them to the standard coils.

Back
Top Bottom