What's new

Fake Charger

the amount of reviews on his site from users who have only reviewed NDB is a joke. surely trustpilot has to do something about thiS?! there's some on there that have been posted twice by the same user... i mean really?

Irks me quite a bit that he still appears to have a business at all. Seems to be busy trying to whitewash trustpilot at the moment (who I won't be trusting for anything any more) whilst studiously ignoring calls to do the right thing in any way shape or form. Asswipe.

Edit: Just noticed that the direct link to trustpilot on his site has been removed.
Had an e-mail from trust pilot before the weekend saying they where investing next day batteries. I didn't expect much as it's a subscription service but it seems they are following through.

FWIW I think we should start hassling Trust Pilot more. By continuing to endorse this clown so highly they're putting lives at risk. I have emailed them a number of times and received no reply. Surprise surprise... but shame.

Edit: On reflection it is perhaps a bit over the top... but their lack of action really winds me up!

TrustPilotCapture_3rdAttempt.JPG

FWIW I think we should start hassling Trust Pilot more. By continuing to endorse this clown so highly they're putting lives at risk. I have emailed them a number of times and received no reply. Surprise surprise... but shame.

Edit: On reflection it is perhaps a bit over the top... but their lack of action really winds me up!

View attachment 141560

I wouldn't get to arsey with Trust Pilot. Ultimately, they have no choice but to follow their protocols. They are investigating. And that's great. We just have to wait and see what, if anything, they conclude and do about it. But it takes time. I've also emailed them and provided the link to this thread so they are well aware of the situation.

@Mitz Yes it was a bit OTT, I am actually a bit embarrassed about posting that now. Nevertheless, TP are notorious for letting paid vendors 'manage' their reviews. Google 'can I trust trustpilot?'.

@Mitz Yes it was a bit OTT, I am actually a bit embarrassed about posting that now. Nevertheless, TP are notorious for letting paid vendors 'manage' their reviews. Google 'can I trust trustpilot?'.

No need to be embarrassed mate. It's an emotive topic of conversation so emotions run high. It's understandable.

Personally, I always seek out multiple different sources when searching for reviews. And I am always highly skeptical when a company has nothing but glowing 5* reviews because in my experience it is just not realistic. Even the best companies in the world with the best products and the best customer service cannot keep everybody happy all of the time. It's impossible. The first thing I look for is the negative reviews. I want to see if they have been responded to by a customer service rep, and adequately addressed. I have no problem with a company having negative reviews - that's life in the real world - as long as the complaints were dealt with in a professional and courteous manner. If they are then I am happy to use them because that's how the real world works and that's how real, genuine businesses work. Josh lives in a make believe world that he has created by editing, deleting and sanitizing the things he doesn't like. He thinks that by sanitizing the reviews it makes his company look good. On the contrary, it looks phoney.

Peace.

Last edited:
Lol, thanks, but still... essence of cringe. Those are my feelings exactly. I don't ignore good reviews, but I've learned to check out the 1* ones first, to see if they have any substance.

And he emailed again asking for a positive review, after ignoring my emails.

Fine, I am stuck with a dodgy charger and you ask me for a positive review...

I think not...

Joshua Malone next day batteries
Had an email from trustpilot in response to my further information I sent, which has taken 6 days for them to read and respond, so I'm not expecting anything sharpish from them

Back
Top Bottom