What's new

Squonk Check

New pulse and revamped my frankenskull

Attachments

• IMG_3020.JPG
    IMG_3020.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 92
DIY day today, trying to be useful, but I fekin hate fiberglass :( Blew the dust off the Sapor, and it's not too shabby. Needs recoiling, now I'm a bit more experienced, should be great :)

Solace on the dripbox and I love peach taffy (bloody lovely) on the s100.
Got the house to myself for a change so i'm chilling watching the footy !
f853ebeb4df9fc31c15bbf6c32b33b5b.jpg

DIY for me today as well @tootingyoda - third weekend in a row decorating the kids' bedrooms. Almost done the first one, just doing the flat pack furniture now, then it's on to the next one... I have had mixed success squonking up to now, especially mech squonking. Read a lot about the Brochrome from @stealthvape though and have to say this hits the fucking spot! Five wraps 3mm ID giving 0.4 ohm. Instant ramp up FTW! All I need now is a black tip for the Soul-S for the full murdered out set up.

2017-09-23-gloom-brochrome.jpg

DIY for me today as well @tootingyoda - third weekend in a row decorating the kids' bedrooms. Almost done the first one, just doing the flat pack furniture now, then it's on to the next one... I have had mixed success squonking up to now, especially mech squonking. Read a lot about the Brochrome from @stealthvape though and have to say this hits the fucking spot! Five wraps 3mm ID giving 0.4 ohm. Instant ramp up FTW! All I need now is a black tip for the Soul-S for the full murdered out set up.

View attachment 139516
What exactly is this Brochrome, just nichrome for Bro's? I'm a fan of SS (from stealthvape) but I do occasionally dabble with nichrone. I also have some flat wire I might use for a bonkers single coil build :D

Yeah fek diy, but my step daughter has just split up with her long term partner, so I have to turn a building site into something habitable PDQ :(

Back
Top Bottom