What's new

showcasing nazgul dna 75 hybrid mod with solid silver for @daz_app

nearly done a sex wee again @vapesmarter turely outstanding work your work gos from strength to strength @daz_app i bet your over the moon with it bring on the matrix bring on neo

"The Black Rider flung back his hood, and behold! he had a kingly crown, and yet upon no head visible was it set. The red fires shone between it and the mantled shoulders vast and dark. From a mouth unseen there came a deadly laughter.
"Old fool!" he said. "Old fool! This is my hour. Do you not know Death when you see it? Die now and curse in vain!" And with that, he lifted high his sword and flames ran down the blade."

this is the third of a 4 part set we have had Boromir, Galadriel, Nazgul.... the last will be Frodo.

@daz_app sent me a pm and took the plunge with Nazgul but with a twist, he wanted a sterling silver face plate not plated but the real deal solid silver hallmarked...

upon this night the DVD spinning is

Arrival

Ian Donnelly: “Language is the foundation of civilisation. It is the glue that holds a people together. It is the first weapon drawn in a conflict.”

this is the blank pre finished the wood is alder the cast was about 200 mils of resin 180 was jet black pearl, 15 mils of blood red and 5 mils (a teaspoon of gold) the red came through with the gold the black sucked itself to the wood.

View attachment 133905

why the resin spun I have no idea there are too many variables from temperature to the curvature of the earth I expect

View attachment 133909

I'm cutting down here for the board easy does it

View attachment 133910

more cutting

View attachment 133911

faceplate done, notice the full hallmark there is more silver than 6 normal rings here but the assay did anneal the silver so I had trouble with fire (as per usual the assay are a law unto themselves)

ok arty photo shoot with the last rays of the sun

View attachment 133912 View attachment 133913 View attachment 133915 View attachment 133916

in a different light, the mod looks different when its dark light its black and blood red in halogen light it sparkles gold red and black swirl sunlight is again different

so the mod is complete @daz_app needs something saddle like to either carry as a man/mod bag or to give to his good lady wife

View attachment 133906
this is a 40 odd-year-old cartridge/saddle bag it needs some TLC so I redyed the leather and refiniished Alfies squeaky toy is not included

View attachment 133907

this is a special mix of dyes to bring back the leather I have brushed the leather inside

View attachment 133917

replaced the rings and buckles in brass some of the damage I can't fix but in time it will fade with further buffing

View attachment 133918

so a sterling silver mod a saddle bag to carry it in or a present for his good lady...........done

if you love my bags mods cabinets then like them.....buy one

Frodo will be finished soon and will be for sale he will be a small box squonker

the lord of the rings is over

other than that I'm starting on the next 3 mods soon....

the first is called.......

Neo
:jawdrop::thud:

Back
Top Bottom