What's new

Updates to the e-liquid recipe/mixing calculator section

And because you wanted weights, everyone has to have defaults?
I'm going to say this one last time before I put you on ignore. I CAN'T VIEW MY RECIPES THE WAY I WROTE THEM BECAUSE EVERYTHING CHANGES TO DEFAULTS.

Strange, you seem to be complaining that you can't view your recipes in ml or drops - I pulled up your Musket recipe and saw this...
Capture.PNG
Looks like ml & drops to me...:thud:

Strange, you seem to be complaining that you can't view your recipes in ml or drops - I pulled up your Musket recipe and saw this...
Looks like ml & drops to me...:thud:

The ml measurements look correct to me...

Prams & toys seem fitting here. Hope an apology is forthcoming or it's the naughty step for you young man. ;)

I see what you're getting at @icepie
I have changed things based on your comment so that now the original recipe amount, strength and PG/VG are now shown but the weights update depending on your preferences.
Basically the Nic Strength/PG/VG/etc.. will only display as default when you're creating a new recipe. This should offer the weight functionality to users that want to fiddle with them, whilst offering the ability to see your original recipe.

Hope this is what you were after

ELR is the best, the only resource needed by the discerning mixologist ;-)

Strange, you seem to be complaining that you can't view your recipes in ml or drops
I said no such thing. I said all my recipes had been changed, without me doing anything to them, to the site defaults so that all my variations of VG ratios and nic strengths all read exactly the same. They have now changed back, so whatever they screwed up has now been unscrewed.

I see what you're getting at @icepie
I have changed things based on your comment so that now the original recipe amount, strength and PG/VG are now shown but the weights update depending on your preferences.
Basically the Nic Strength/PG/VG/etc.. will only display as default when you're creating a new recipe. This should offer the weight functionality to users that want to fiddle with them, whilst offering the ability to see your original recipe.

Hope this is what you were after
Many thanks.

Back
Top Bottom