What's new

Vaping in Turkey

vapedevil

Postman
I'm off to Turkey (again) on Saturday, I went last September, took a little internal 80w mod with a Crown 2 and 60ml of juice for a week. Kept them in a Clear sealed bag and Manchester Airport had no issues, when I got to Dalaman Airport I put them in my luggage and there was no problems. So I'm just wondering had anyone been in the past 2 or 3 months with Vape stuff ? I don't have any crappie (I don't care if they get taken off me anyway mods or tanks) so I don't really want my Lost Vape Therion, SE1 and 100ml of juice taken off me. I do tend to worry when it'll probably be okay but I'm a bit more wary because the TPD will be in full force on the day I go away....any help ladies and gents ?

Thanks

I'm going in September, so will watch this thread with interest.

I know that any electronic devices larger than a normal sized Mobile Phone are now banned on any direct flights from Turkey to the UK and have to be put in your Hold luggage, but I'm not sure about e-cig's !!! I used to travel to Turkey a lot until about Three Years ago and never had any problem, but I think I'd be buying a cheap starter kit to take through customs along with your batteries and put all your decent stuff in your suitcase, just to be on the safe side !!!

Last edited:
Update, going from the UK to Turkey there is no problem with mods, liquids and rebuildable things, spare batteries and chargers. But on the way back it's a bit tricky I'll probably stick everything in my suitcase.

Im in marmaris just now . The Thomson lady said put everything in suitcase dor goin back home.

Where are about are you? Hard to find any shops here in marmaris but im goin to calis/ fethiye on thursday.
Im on my my last cleito tank. Brought 3 with me but managed to smash 2 already...

Can someone help a brother out?

I am in Turkey (Marmaris) atm, I have a Sigelei J150 with a Clieto and a Alien with Baby Beast tank, problem is I was told on the coach coming to the hotel about the restrictions with bring electronic items back on a UK bound flight..

Anyone who has been through Turkish airport care to tell me any information they have?

Bare in mind one mod has 2x 18650s and the other has an Internal Li-Po battery

Please help...

I've just come back from Bodrum flying with Thomas Cook and had no issues in or out of Turkish airports carrying my Aromamiser Supreme, Therion 166, Eleaf Pico & Nautilus 2. They searched all my hand luggage at Bodrum airport, where my kit was stored, and didn't even question it. I had 100ml of juice too. I actually had more difficulty at Gatwick on the way out, when they swabbed my bag and devices for drugs!!

I'm going to turkey next year and I'm so worried about flying back with my vape. I have a smok alien 220 mod and I don't really want it taken away. I'm sure it will be fine. If vape mods fell under these new security measures they would include electronic cigarettes wouldn't they ? I know I won't be bring my spare 18650 batteries back though .

I would love to hear an update on all of those who travel there this year.

I'm going to turkey next year and I'm so worried about flying back with my vape. I have a smok alien 220 mod and I don't really want it taken away.
I'm pretty sure the restrictions are only on what you can sell, so if it's obvious that your kit is for personal use you shouldn't have a problem. If you turn up with a suitcase full of TFV12s you might raise a few eyebrows, but mods are not, as far as I know, restricted. :)

Back
Top Bottom