What's new

Manc meet on tour. 15th July

How far from Hatfield station is Chez Butler?

I'm in two minds whether to drive or take the train - if I go by train I can meet up with you lot, if I drive you can come with me.
17 minutes 41 second walk ish. Easy walkable

How far from Hatfield station is Chez Butler?

I'm in two minds whether to drive or take the train - if I go by train I can meet up with you lot, if I drive you can come with me.
Need @butlerd on this question... Nice offer but there will be 5 of us +baggage so unless you can get access to a SUV type thing will be a struggle.
If you can accommodate us in a vehicle it would be great... Shall we meet outside passport control?

17 minutes 41 second walk ish. Easy walkable
speak for yourself...... Thats a fucking marathon to me and @Tubbyengineer and if there is a pub on the way no chance to get @3dj or myself to go straight past even at £18.32 a half pint. WE ARE MANCS.... get on the same page.... walk past a pub FFS....

speak for yourself...... Thats a fucking marathon to me and @Tubbyengineer and if there is a pub on the way no chance to get @3dj or myself to go straight past even at £18.32 a half pint. WE ARE MANCS.... get on the same page.... walk past a pub FFS....
There's a pub opposite the station but it won't be open when you arrive [emoji23]

Need @butlerd on this question... Nice offer but there will be 5 of us +baggage so unless you can get access to a SUV type thing will be a struggle.
If you can accommodate us in a vehicle it would be great... Shall we meet outside passport control?

Nah, it's a 5 seater - I didn't realise there were 5 of you. Pity, but the train will be quicker and won't cost a lot.

I'll wait and see whether Her Highness is prepared to release the car before I decide.

Nah, it's a 5 seater - I didn't realise there were 5 of you. Pity, but the train will be quicker and won't cost a lot.

I'll wait and see whether Her Highness is prepared to release the car before I decide.
6 now. @daz_app on the rattler as well

Back
Top Bottom