What's new

Vapefest 2017 Rollcall.

I am planning to go.
Need to stock up on wire and cotton if my new 'hobby' of building new coils is successful.
Also by August my juice stocks will be running low.
Have you booked yet Ian. It's £10 for 2, and we don't have to share a tent (which is nice) :)

Being slow as usual, but just heard of this and as it's only about 75 minutes from me i will definitely spend a day there

7 weeks. 7 whole weeks. How the hell am I going to save all my money for 7 weeks? :51:

I'll be there from the friday till it ends as always, really hope it's not getting it's nose shoved out by the likes of Jam & Expo as VF is where it'sat, I have no incing to atend Jam or Expo, not the right vibe for me, I'll be camping & hope to catch up with some of you in the POTV tent, stopped by a couple of times last year for a cuppa & a chat, wonder what it has in store for us all post TPD, I see there are nowhere near as many vendors announced for this one & is it just me - the VF website does not seem to be getting updates like it has on previous years??

Was pretty slow last years compared to the previous one, fingers crossed this one will be a busy event, can't bear the thought of is dying or having to return to the moat house type environment.

Have NEVER done vapefest and i know its THE best vape event of the year, but i WILL be there next year.

So this is my first time to vapefest I have booked for camping on my lonesome wats parking like I have an Audi a5 so worried i don't want to get it stuck In a field [emoji3] (happened at a previous festival and had to get towed out) also how much beer should I bring?

Back
Top Bottom