What's new

Review Larsen Tilbrook Haunted Mansion

u8myufo

Achiever
The opinons expressed here are of my own and in no way associated with LT or any other fucker for that matter.

Anyone who knows the big fat fella who comes once a year,will know he is not only a cunt,but a Castle Long whore.Given the TPD bollocks and the rising cost of 10ml bottle of Castle at the moment, I went off in search of a clone.I have tried numerous ones in the past,all claiming to have cracked it,but as usual they are talking bollocks.

Enter the Haunted Mansion by LT.The description being. A Complex Bourbon with Coconut, Almond and Vanilla notes
This is a Castle Long Spin Off.You know what?this is not very far away at all imho,mixed at 12% as per the suggestion,and it has been steeping for just over two weeks.I would say given a bit more time it`s going to improve even more.I cannot be arsed with all the flavours bouncing off yer tongue crap,it`s not exactly the same as Castle but it`s a fucking good substitute.

So if you are into DIY and a lover of the Castle Long,why not give it a try,oh what was that I was saying about being a cunt?
I bought the last bottles in stock yesterday so it`s gonna be about a month untill they get some more in.In the meantime just picture me vaping happily away on it :drool::drool::drool:

Where've you been Hiding Soft Lad ? and more importantly, will you be joining us for a Bevvy at Vapefest this Year ? !!!

Where've you been Hiding Soft Lad ? and more importantly, will you be joining us for a Bevvy at Vapefest this Year ? !!!

Unable to clarify the first question untill my court case :D
As for question numero duo,I doubt it mate.Got a three day wedding bash on the following weekend and I am in between trying to change my camera over,so funds are as tight as fuck at the mo.Good of you to leave it a year to find out where the fuck I was though ;) Most wouldn`t have give a shit :D

Unable to clarify the first question untill my court case :D
As for question numero duo,I doubt it mate.Got a three day wedding bash on the following weekend and I am in between trying to change my camera over,so funds are as tight as fuck at the mo.Good of you to leave it a year to find out where the fuck I was though ;) Most wouldn`t have give a shit :D
Caught Participating in Nude Nocturnal Photography again eh !!! :2thumbsup: I didn't realise you'd been missing that long mate, You should have sent me a Visiting order !!!

So, anyone coming from the South West want to give @u8myufo a lift? I'll chip in some petrol money just to see the old bugger there. Will shout you a pie and a pint too mate :) Haunted Mansion? Sold out :( Definitely up for giving it a go when back in stock though, nice find!

So, anyone coming from the South West want to give @u8myufo a lift? I'll chip in some petrol money just to see the old bugger there. Will shout you a pie and a pint too mate :) Haunted Mansion? Sold out :( Definitely up for giving it a go when back in stock though, nice find!

Cheers for the kind thoughts Hedley but it`s fine honestly.Sometimes we cannot do it all.

Cheers for the kind thoughts Hedley but it`s fine honestly.Sometimes we cannot do it all.

All good mate - I know, it's time more than money! It's a long old trip from your neck of the woods too. Would be wicked to see you though - maybe next year :)

@u8myufo knows he can always jump in the fun bus with our mob :D

He will have to sleep outside the tent though, can't be dealing with his farts

Back
Top Bottom