What's new

Whatever happened to the geekvape S100?

KeithM

Postman
The geekvape S100. Appeared, seeemed to get good reviews. Hung about for a few weeks, and was availasble on a couple of sites. Then disapeared in a cloud of vapour. I heard geekvape had stopped making them.

Why? Was there a prob with it?

Seemed quite nice for a cheapish dual battery regulated squonker.

Spose I'll have to save up for a Lost Plot male worker bee.

TPD panic?!?! Some people seem unsure how it will affect sqounking so maybe just stopped?
I managed to get a S100 and its a decent mod, at the moment its the sqounker I use the most out of the couple I got due to it being a 2 battery mod. Bit of a hole in the market now

TPD panic?!?! Some people seem unsure how it will affect sqounking so maybe just stopped?
I managed to get a S100 and its a decent mod, at the moment its the sqounker I use the most out of the couple I got due to it being a 2 battery mod. Bit of a hole in the market now

I heard that geekvape had stopped making them. The TPD would only effect european sales, so not sure it was just that.

Your right there is a gapping hole in the market now.

They are waiting in the wings for the tpd dust to settle. Anyone at the expo this weekend may get a heads up. Single cell clone mech squonkers seem to be appearing on the Chinese sites weekly now. And the sva dna 75 clone appeared last week. Hopefully the big boys will hit us with the dual cell model's soon. My dripbox 160 is still doing sterling work and the wraith is covering single cell regulated duties. The pico is still no 1 with me. Still hoping for a dual cell regulated model.

You know for a cheap simple, but bloody good, mod you can't beat the squeeze.

I may have to buy a third one soon.

While it lasted, I loved ny S100. Got very warm near the USB socket so it's in the project box now.

I wrote to GV and they said they won't be producing any more. Let's hope we do see more twin celled regulated squonk boxes.

Back
Top Bottom