What's new

Manc meet on tour. 15th July

Special request @butlerd , can we go on a brief field trip to a local pub or somewhere where I can hear proper cockney chorus? All rhyming slang and stuff is cool and very novel to us Northerners.

Special request @butlerd , can we go on a brief field trip to a local pub or somewhere where I can hear proper cockney chorus? All rhyming slang and stuff is cool and very novel to us Northerners.
They're not Cockaneys, they're just from Darn Sarf !!! :2thumbsup:

I'm north of London no real cockneys here.

Tag me in for the train and hotel @city461 ... can I leave my car at your place, or is overnight parking available at the train station?

Hi folks, as this is now only just over a month away we are going to need some firm (ish) numbers so that Jerry ( @city461 ) has an idea of how much food to prepare.
@HAZZA1962 @daz_app @Tubbyengineer @3dj @dg109 @chubbaduckie @Ment @Greebo @red5 @Crewella the guys from @manabush These are all the people who have commented on the thread and intimated they may come.

Would still like to hear from @Rob and @SirLugg

If anyone can think of someone I missed please tag the in.

Cheers all and let's hope for some decent weather.

PS it is now not a BBQ Jerry will be cooking proper food, proper good food I expect.

Back
Top Bottom