What's new

vt inbox 75 custom panels

kamido

Achiever
just a quick one anyone know anywere you can get custom made doors for them other than the 4 standard ones that are made by inbox

My guess would be that talking to @TheTartanSpartan could be worthwhile? I believe he has someone who "might" be able to help?

@Rob thank you @TheTartanSpartan does the same fella thats makeing the ones for the billet box make other panels for other mods

I am not sure bud, on his profile on Fb he's is a maker of billetbox panels
I'm sure if asked he could probably do others

I will pm you his details, please read the disclaimer I have just put up on the billet box discussion

I am not sure bud, on his profile on Fb he's is a maker of billetbox panels
I'm sure if asked he could probably do others

I will pm you his details, please read the disclaimer I have just put up on the billet box discussion
yes iv read that as with most things you take a chance and im not one to blame other people and the end of the day its my chose to hit the buy button :2thumbsup:

yes iv read that as with most things you take a chance and im not one to blame other people and the end of the day its my chose to hit the buy button :2thumbsup:

I know, just wanted to make clear as with the deluge of pm's asking yesterday [emoji1303]

Just incase i have spare panels that came with my inbox they are the gold look you cannot buy these seperate which is why i mention them.ones
upload_2017-3-29_14-58-38.jpeg

Just do not like carbon fiber type stuff these actually remind me of old fashioned speaker cloth, all i would want is a wood look set for them as i have 2 inboxes with 2 of the multicolour sets and a leather look set so these are the ones i would like to get .
upload_2017-3-29_15-0-32.jpeg

Ironically, I'd like a set of Carbon Fibre Doors. ;)
Swirls would be then available for swapsies.

Just incase i have spare panels that came with my inbox they are the gold look you cannot buy these seperate which is why i mention them.onesView attachment 122830
Just do not like carbon fiber type stuff these actually remind me of old fashioned speaker cloth, all i would want is a wood look set for them as i have 2 inboxes with 2 of the multicolour sets and a leather look set so these are the ones i would like to get .View attachment 122831
i got a spair set when i got my one cant remember off the top of my head if they are leather or wood looking ones but the back fits fine and the front one is alittle wobbly if its the wood looking one you can have them for nothing as i wont use them i'll let you know later what they are :2thumbsup:

Ironically, I'd like a set of Carbon Fibre Doors. ;)
Swirls would be then available for swapsies.
i wouldent want carbon ones so it mine are wood looking ones he can have those and in stead of swaping with me he could send them to you eveyones a winner :2thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom