What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

Those look good. And convenient.

Can I ask a question though?
Can you get replacement tanks for them?
@allen these are very convenient,but I'm not sure about the tanks,think there made of some sort of plastic,so there shouldn't be much chance of breaking them
With them holding 9ml of juice tho,handy on the go:2thumbsup:

@allen these are very convenient,but I'm not sure about the tanks,think there made of some sort of plastic,so there shouldn't be much chance of breaking them
With them holding 9ml of juice tho,handy on the go:2thumbsup:
Shame.

I dont trust or use plastic tanks.
I have an unfortunate habit of liking juices that crack plastic tanks (such as banana).
If the juice cracks the tank on this...... [emoji19]

Like I said, it's a shame. It's a good looking device.

Shame.

I have an unfortunate habit of liking juices that crack plastic tanks (such as banana).

Please don't quote me on this but i am sure i read somewhere that the plastic used is a specific hardened plastic that should be strong enough to handle 'normal' tank cracker liquids - I don't have one so can't confirm but am sure i read this somewhere...

The Postie bought us a super haul today. Carol's order from Chefs Flavours, A Hadalay Clone from the amazing @gazlynn :worship: 100mls of Chiricahua Sun AND.....

Drumroll please........................

From the wonderful @Fopster :worship:

Shame.

Is that a Banana split juice [emoji3]

Please don't quote me on this but i am sure i read somewhere that the plastic used is a specific hardened plastic that should be strong enough to handle 'normal' tank cracker liquids - I don't have one so can't confirm but am sure i read this somewhere...
I'm not entirely sure myself,I'm sure it would be made of something adequate for ejuice,but who knows,if it was to leak tho,that would be game over,cos the electrics are below the tank

@redmatt76

a word of caution on removing torchy wraps. some are double wrapped and some aren't. here's how he told me how to tell which is which:

"I had a few reports that leaving the original wrapper on made the batteries too fat for some mods, so now they are single wrapped. The ring around the positive terminal is white on the double wrapped batteries and black on the single wrapped to identify them."

so, check the insulating disc before you start peeling :)
Thanks for info. Insulator rings are black. Not gonna strip em unless need to.
Cheers.

Back
Top Bottom