What's new

Halcyon default Ecig file...

red5

Achiever
just got my hands on a halcyon dna200 squonk mod, unfortunately the previous owner has put a weird theme on it and I can't tell what it's doing half the time.... does anyone have a default/out of the box Ecig file for escibe?

Not sure it's perfect but it is pretty basic, will get you back to easy to understand stuff...

Attachments

• Halcyon basic.zip
    4.3 KB · Views: 223
just got my hands on a halcyon dna200 squonk mod, unfortunately the previous owner has put a weird theme on it and I can't tell what it's doing half the time.... does anyone have a default/out of the box Ecig file for escibe?
Nice mod buddy, put a goon on t and your cooking with gas....
If you dont solve the problem bring it to the meet and Steve can change it there...

@Tubbyengineer .... Potential project... What chance is the to make a NW chapter theme for out DNA devices???

Nice mod buddy, put a goon on t and your cooking with gas....
If you dont solve the problem bring it to the meet and Steve can change it there...

@Tubbyengineer .... Potential project... What chance is the to make a NW chapter theme for out DNA devices???
Shouldn't be terribly difficult, the Logo might be a bit complex for small screens so something simpler might be required, then agreeing on fonts and appearance is the main issue...

Cheers @Tubbyengineer I should be able to put that on when I get home this evening.
@city461 using my sxk hadaly for squonking right now, I have a goon style rda on the way though.

Thinking off the top of my head here as i am not near the laptop to check on Escribe, but can you not just go into display once connected to Escribe and change the individual themes to default? therefore reverting to the original messages.

Thinking off the top of my head here as i am not near the laptop to check on Escribe, but can you not just go into display once connected to Escribe and change the individual themes to default? therefore reverting to the original messages.
You could do that in extremis - but it would wipe out any of the custom settings such as case temp settings and battery profiles - resetting everything to the Evolv defaults...

IMG_0194.JPG
Thanks @Tubbyengineer that file's got things back the way they should be

You could do that in extremis - but it would wipe out any of the custom settings such as case temp settings and battery profiles - resetting everything to the Evolv defaults...
Balls, I didn't realise that changing the display to default wiped those settings :(.

I have done this on all of my devices, I will have to look online for things such as the case temp settings now- I am not having any issues, but would rather them be correct.

Balls, I didn't realise that changing the display to default wiped those settings :(.

I have done this on all of my devices, I will have to look online for things such as the case temp settings now- I am not having any issues, but would rather them be correct.
It's not a huge problem, the case thermals are easy - just start with 25% or so battery life, connect to escribe and run the case analyser. The battery analyser is a bit more complex - you'd need a dummy load - the safest way is to use four 2ohm 10w power resistors fitted to a dripper base. Theyre easily bought from maplin for about £5 or so - but you could in a pinch use a loop of Thick Kanthal - but you'd need to be careful with it and run the test on a heat proof surface in case the Kanthal fails...

Back
Top Bottom