What's new

Squonk Check

I think I have a Hastur somewhere, but I think it's a v2 and that's shit too. I'll keep digging and searching cos I'd really like to get one of my Derringers running on Pico.

I think I have a Hastur somewhere, but I think it's a v2 and that's shit too. I'll keep digging and searching cos I'd really like to get one of my Derringers running on Pico.

Funny you should say that ...

2017-02-20 16.07.45.jpg

Hey guys just looking for some ideas how you all coil and wick your o-attys so could we throw up a few pics...

Ah, Sqounky heaven...
Sunbox E7.5 with GP Dripper Pro - dual Titanium @0.24 ohms, filled with Lemon Refresher
Lost Vape Halcyon Using a Sunbox Cappy V4S Bottle and topped with a GP Dripper Pro running a pair of @smut fused claptons @0.1 Ohms, Filled with Bunkr Toffee Creme
#jealousmuchjerry?...:P:lol1:

20170221_225245.jpg

Hey guys just looking for some ideas how you all coil and wick your o-attys so could we throw up a few pics...

Mines is pretty boring to be honest, a single stealthvape brochrome 25 awg coil....

20170217_230447.jpg

cheers

Gaz

Ah, Sqounky heaven...
Sunbox E7.5 with GP Dripper Pro - dual Titanium @0.24 ohms, filled with Lemon Refresher
Lost Vape Halcyon Using a Sunbox Cappy V4S Bottle and topped with a GP Dripper Pro running a pair of @smut fused claptons @0.1 Ohms, Filled with Bunkr Toffee Creme
#jealousmuchjerry?...:P:lol1:

View attachment 119107
Nice Tubby. I do like those GP' s. Going to have to get one.

Back
Top Bottom