What's new

I'm giving up on the sub ohm!!

valtonio

Postman
Hi guys,

I thought I could do it by quitting the cigs and going straight to sub ohm however I really think I need to go down the MTL route with some 18/24 nic to give over the cravings somewhat for several weeks.

Based on doing so could you recommend a good MTL kit I could go to get that throat hit and high level of nicotine in my system asap as I currently feel I'm wavering and so don't want to give in.

You're help asap would be greatly appreciated

Kayfun v3 mini/v5 with MTL kit, Cloud one, Tilemahos and Phenomenon are my purposes!

My recommendations are Nautilus Mini , Kayfun V3 mini . or if you really want a ciggie like draw have a look at the MyJet .I picked up one recently in a sale , wasn't expecting too much but it's outstanding , the closest to a ciggie I've found yet and it's refillable and re-wickable.I'm mainly a more cloudy vaper but the MyJet satisfies those times when I want a high nic , cigarette like vape

What everyone else said. Pre-made coils go for the Mini Nauti. Want to build KF Mini V3 is a winner. Rack up a couple of each if you can pick them up cheap and stick a different juice in each. When you get a bit twitchy then do each of the different juices and get over the nic craving that way. How many ciggies were / are you on a day?

I've never cut down on the nic, been using 24 mg in Kayfuns for 3 years.

I gave my Eleaf icare to a vaping novice and he loves it... It might be a bit on the airy side, you can do a very restricted lung hit if you want, but it gives a decent draw and would probably be good for say 12mg 50/50 juice for someone just coming of cigs.

Back
Top Bottom