What's new

Welcome ALL Squonkers!!

Update on the Pico dunking. It must have a temp cut out circuit so should the worst happen to you. Once finished drying on a radiator. Allow the squeeze to return to room temperature before attempting to use. Or it may appear dead.

For anyone looking for a top notch cloud and flavour rda. The twisted messes 22mm and 24mm are fantastic. Hardly news as rda' s but with the addition of one of the goon lp bf pins available in a pack of five for about £3 delivered from ft it becomes a superb squonk rda. Thanks to the too fella @SirLugg for the tip. And the knucklehead clones are first class. Like vaping cream.
Next week class we will be looking at my reload squonk convertion and mad dog squonk convertion.

For anyone looking for a top notch cloud and flavour rda. The twisted messes 22mm and 24mm are fantastic. Hardly news as rda' s but with the addition of one of the goon lp bf pins available in a pack of five for about £3 delivered from ft it becomes a superb squonk rda. Thanks to the too fella @SirLugg for the tip. And the knucklehead clones are first class. Like vaping cream.
Next week class we will be looking at my reload squonk convertion and mad dog squonk convertion.

Look forward to the Reload squonk :)

https://www.fasttech.com/p/6050801 is this the one?

I use the Wraith Squonker by Council of Vapes which I found on Fastech. If I remamber correctly I paid about $55 AUd all up incl EMS freight. This I married to a Tsunami 24 (genuine). This I purchased locally. Cannot fault it and it did not break the bank. The only con I will give it is the manual was somewhat difficult to understand but once sorted its great.

Back
Top Bottom