What's new

A little treat to myself

ZeroBass87

Postman
So, to celebrate 28 days with no cigs at all, I decided to treat myself to a Smok Alien today.
I told myself on the day my daughter was born that I was going to finally get myself off the stinkies, as much for her sake as for my own. 28 days later, it's going pretty well. A new mod for me is quite a big deal, I've only bought 1 in the last 2 years haha!

If it wasn't for this place, then I'd probably still be killing myself a little at a time with the cancer sticks. So thank you Apes. You have helped me to be able to say - I am an Ex smoker. [emoji3] [emoji106]

Mark

Nice one Mate !!! Everyone contributes something to this Forum, That's what makes it such a Special place !!!:hugs:

Well done and keep it up. I feel utterly ashamed and embarrassed these days when I think that I used to smoke a cigarette with my daughter sitting on my lap.

Enjoy the Alien, it's a decent mod. Congrats on staying off the cigs, 28 days is no mean feat. Keep up the good work.

Nice1 @ZeroBass87 well done bud 28 days is sone achievement as some people find it real hard to quit. You'll love the Alien, I do. 99% of the time I use a mech amd dripper but always used the cuboid with a tank for work and when out with my son or say shopping. I ended up leaving it in a shop in Manchester and proper missed it so only recently from the classes I pick up an Alien kit and real happy with it. Only thing I'm not convinced with is the battery door on the bottom of the mod, it seems to have movement in it where I think one day it could possibly stop closing properly but for now it great with the tank provided

well done on one month off them and hears to many many many more years fag free :2thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom