What's new

LEMON TART

Love this juice sadly I'm broke due to the festive period, luckily I ordered some of it in concentrate not long ago so it's still going to be a lemonie Christmas [emoji319]

I've bought a 100ml of lemon tart in the last month! Can't get enough of it, my friends at work love it too!
On my last order I decided to try something different, I ordered some of the twister. I mixed it at 15% last night and it's really good, just like the lollies.
Anyone tried any others from bigjuiceuk that you would recommend?

I've got Twister, Crumble Stiltskin, Jammy Doughnut and Pixie Dust steeping since 31st December. Not sure how long they need but I'm managing to wait for a while.

2-3weeks is perfect for me absolutely great juice
I've used the lemon tart after 1 week and it's nice. Improves the longer you leave it so I've got about 600ml mixed :D
Wasn't sure how long to leave the others, especially the doughnut so I've tried to forget about them.

I've bought a 100ml of lemon tart in the last month! Can't get enough of it, my friends at work love it too!
On my last order I decided to try something different, I ordered some of the twister. I mixed it at 15% last night and it's really good, just like the lollies.
Anyone tried any others from bigjuiceuk that you would recommend?
Twister is my favourite by a long shot - very good flavour!

Back
Top Bottom