What's new

Was going to buy on Amazon, but .....

Hi, I bought an innokin coolfire tc100 from vapecombo through Amazon, in May. It was 100% genuine, innokin products come with a scratch off panel with a code that can be checked on line, so you can check it's authentic. It is still in daily use and never missed a beat. Hope this helps.

Yes mate , looks good, if there are discount codes, even better
Thanks bud. As the guys say myepack is one of our own. As for vapercombo they will send a copy of their innokin authorised distributor license if you need it. As simong said shoreditch via amazon are great for coils. Dna vapes is a great site plenty of good prices. Check the vendors section and bargain section for current deals.

Hi, I bought an innokin coolfire tc100 from vapecombo through Amazon, in May. It was 100% genuine, innokin products come with a scratch off panel with a code that can be checked on line, so you can check it's authentic. It is still in daily use and never missed a beat. Hope this helps.
I just checked my history and I've had 1, innokin coolfire 4. 1, i sub g. 1innokin coolfire 100tc. 1, innokin sdna 20 itaste kit and Mrs kid has had, 2 subvods. All genuine. All still working and all delivered in a timely manner.
I ordered a few yank juices from another well mentioned vendor over a week ago and still no delivery. Everyone has a bad day.

I don't know where your standing on juice. But as a cuban cigar smoker previously. I kept away from tobacco at the start. Not due to temptation but none of the high street juices where palatable. I went with caramels and flavour notes I'd previously enjoyed within a cigar. But one experienced I circled back to tobacco blends for my day to day mtl vaping and sweet pudding juices for sub ohm duty in the evening for a change. Juices from manabush, 1111, and house of liquid are incredibly good tobacco style liquids at a 50/50 vg/pg ratio. And if money is tight. One pound liquid do some fantastic ry 4 and Mrs kidd loves the American red. They are good for ordering a few flavours to find what suits.

@eyeball kid .. you know your s*it, keep talking mate,
shoreditch hasn't got any T22 coils right now.
on 15/18 cigs a day 0.6 mg cig what ejuice nic would you go for?
Ejuice type/ratio for the T22 coil?
Hopefully I can pull faster questions that you can answer. RS go....!!!

@eyeball kid .. you know your s*it, keep talking mate,
shoreditch hasn't got any T22 coils right now.
on 15/18 cigs a day 0.6 mg cig what ejuice nic would you go for?
Ejuice type/ratio for the T22 coil?
Hopefully I can pull faster questions that you can answer. RS go....!!!
18mg to kick off mate. I started on 24 but these are being withdrawn (tpd) keep to under 60% vg. This will wick quickly enough for mtl. I personally like 50/50. It delivers a satisfying smooth vape with plenty of flavour. If you find the style and frequency of vaping you prefer gives you a nic rush (dizzy, hot ) step down one level.

Bought a dripbox from Vapecombo a while back, although it had a fault after 6 weeks, they gave a full refund even though it was out of Amazons 30 day guarantee

Back
Top Bottom