What's new

Best flavour RTA for a beginner

Depends on what you want really. If you want a restricted lung hit (I.E. Tighter lung hit draw, but too loose for MTL), go for the Provapes SXK Kayfun v5 clone. If you want slightly more airflow but still solid flavor, the Goblin Mini v3 and Serpent Mini's are good (I found the Goblin Mini v3 to be a piece of cake to build on). If you want a wide open draw with retaining good flavor, go for the Griffin 25 Plus.

Or just get an RDA :)

Would like airflow similar to the cleito if possible

Griffin 25 Plus then :) Unless you want to venture into RDA's. Much easier to build, but less "convenient". If RDA's are an option the choices are wipe open!

I use Atlantis Evo's as my tanks and drippers as my rebuildables. Get solid flavor from the Atlantis Evo 0.5 coils, and when I'm not out and about I use the Goon which is great :) I don't find the difference in flavor to be "ohmagod" between Carto's like the Cleito and RTA's, but there's a noticeable difference with RDAs.

Would rather start with an RTA but that was one of the reasons I looked at the quad flex kit

Will have a look thanks I like the avocado and griffin 25 plus as they can be either dual or single coil which gives me chance to try both from watching the vaping with vic review on the griffin 25 plus it's a good one and easy to wick
I do like the avocado. Easy as hell to wick and dripper style buids. Good tank but not 100% pocket proof.

OP I'm in the same boat as you so I'm paying close attention to this thread.
Is there no love for the serpent mini on this forum ??

Is there no love for the serpent mini on this forum ??

There's plenty. I have one and I like it, but after the initial new shiny enthusiasm, it's always the Kayfun V5s that get picked up when I want to grab a tank. Although I don't have one, the Goblin mini V3 looks like a better option than the Serpent mini for a small RTA - more flexibility with decks and you have JFC; although the serpent mini is not generally a dribbler, being able to shut off the juice completely is good for pocketability. Being honest with myself, it's only a matter of time until I cave in and order one.

There's plenty. I have one and I like it, but after the initial new shiny enthusiasm, it's always the Kayfun V5s that get picked up when I want to grab a tank. Although I don't have one, the Goblin mini V3 looks like a better option than the Serpent mini for a small RTA - more flexibility with decks and you have JFC; although the serpent mini is not generally a dribbler, being able to shut off the juice completely is good for pocketability. Being honest with myself, it's only a matter of time until I cave in and order one.

Thanks for taking out the time and replying to my comment.
All I want is a tank that will be pocket friendly, not leaky and have a deck that's easy to build on.
Danb you've just made my quest for a perfect tank even more confusing loool jk.

OP I apologise if I come across as I'm "jacking" your thread, not in my slightest intentions.

Can't really see past the Goblin Mini V3 or the Serpent Mini right now to be fair

Back
Top Bottom