What's new

Another convert

Fuzzface

Hi folks! New to the site and to vaping in general. Got my first vape on Monday (imecig starter kit) and going really well so far.
Was a smoker for 30 years (15 cigs/day then around 15 rollys a day for the last 10 years). Thankfully I haven't felt the need to smoke since my first few puffs of the vape. I'm amazed actually as I hadn't even planned to quit, I just thought I'd try vaping out of curiosity, and to be honest I was a bit skeptical about it. Now I wish I started sooner!

Hoping to learn more about it as I still have some concerns about various things. But right now I feel like vaping will be a real game changer with regards to helping people quitting the smokes.

Hi and welcome to potv and well done for quiting the ciggies. Plenty of great people on here to help, so do join in and ask away if you need any help, as i'm sure there will be someone on here to help, All the best and enjoy your vaping.

Hey there bud and welcome to the planet. Similar story to yours, as I never intended on stopping the smokes, but curiosity got the better of me. Never looked back after the first couple of days. Nearly 3 years later and I can honestly say, I'd never, ever go back.

Hi fuzzface. I'm new entrant to PoTV too. I smoked 15-20 fegs/rollies a-day, then quit for four years. got settled into a rut; got bored; started thinking about smoking again, and how i used to enjoy it; found vaping; new hobby! Yay!

attachment.php
upload_2016-5-23_20-44-52-gif.91600
Hello @Fuzzface ,nice to meet you Mate!!!

Hello & welcome!! Well done on quitting the cigs, if you have questions then you're in the right place to ask them! :)

welcome to the planet of emptying your pockets lol

like you i switched over and now vaping is costing my more than fags

good that you have switched over

Back
Top Bottom