What's new

Anyone got a verdict on the RX2/3 going to get one tomorrow

Hi,
Would the rx2/3 be a good box mod to get was going to get one tomorrow but want to know any negatives and good points of owning one if you could let me know before I go and blow £50 on one thanks guys and girls

Hi,
Would the rx2/3 be a good box mod to get was going to get one tomorrow but want to know any negatives and good points of owning one if you could let me know before I go and blow £50 on one thanks guys and girls

It's a cracking mod! If you give it a quick search on the forum there are some cracking reviews on here that cover all points :D

thanks disco dave found them and bought it today lovely device but ive only had it 2 hours so far but I'm sure it will stand the test

I got one a couple of weeks ago and I love it, especially in its dual 18650 form. The screen is great, build quality is sound and the battery life is awesome - I vape at 45-50 watts pretty heavily (10-15ml per working day) and get around a day and a half from it. It provides a more powerful vape than my previous mod (kbox 120) due to the voltage it puts out I think. I did an experiment using the same tank & coil combo on both - both read the coil at the same resistance, I had the RX2/3 wattage set at 47, but I had to take the kbox up to 67 watts to get the voltage to match. I don't know why it does this (lol?). My only negative would be that it's pretty big in triple 18650 mode - taller than the RX200, but I did get over 2 days use out of it in that form (probably vaping around 20/25ml of juice).

Back
Top Bottom