What's new

Wish I'd remembered my charger...

markdixon27

Postman
3:40am: 8 hours 40 minutes of night shift done, 3 hours of work left, then an hour commute home with two flat 18650's in my mod. GOD DAMMIT.
Wish I'd have remembered my charger. I looked at the battery level on the X Cube 2 today before I came to work and it registered about half, but it lied. was down to one line by about 11pm.
I knew I should have put the charger in my bag... wouldn't mind I only vape at 21 watts!

Yes I am feeling sorry for myself.
lol

4 hours 10min in mines but I'm not allowed to vape. They consider it the same as smoking.

Edit spelling.

I'm another smoking shelter lurker . I had a worrying time earlier as well . Had to change my coil in my subtank and the away my old one . New one wouldn't bloody register on my Pico . Was just getting atomizer low message . Took one he'll of a lot of panicked fiddling about to get it working but got it going in the end . Still don't know what the problem was

This is why I always take a small camera bag with two mods, two atties and 2 spare coils with a pad of Muji. (Plus a mini kit of tiny scissors, tiny tweezers and a little blue screwy.

yeah think im going to start leaving a small cheap setup in my locker at work or my car for emergencies.

Thats happened to me, two weeks ago got vape pen ready thinking the battery had enough charge and i got to the shopping centre and the battery died, goes into B&M to get a disposable battery to get me through 2 hrs as i have the ce4 set up atm and they had sold out. making sure i carry a spare tomo.

The dreaded vaper's 'range anxiety' lol, it always feels the same to me as when I'm driving and I need to find petrol and the tank's running on empty.

Been caught out so many times, both with mods and juice, that now I always over-compensate. I got something like this https://www.fasttech.com/products/0/10024862/5386101-authentic-joyetech-nylon-carrying-case-for-e and then I stick some juice, a spare driptip and a small mod in it. Stick it in your glovebox or elsewhere and you won't have to worry about it.

I often take a cool fire 4 plus as the spare and a pico as my main, but other good internal battery back-ups are the cuboid mini or even the new ipower 5000mah.

I was lucky got the coolfire 18650 came with a hard case like the one above you can even check your batteries on the built in tester handy for out and about

Not allowed to vape in work, ironically have to go outside to smoking shelter.
Yeah at work if you were employed after a certain date you had to sign a no smoking agreement. Vaping was ok until someone complained so they added ecigs into the agreement classifying it the same as smoking. Was hoping something would change but the bad press vaping gets it never will.

Back
Top Bottom