What's new

New vaper

yap

Yo, hi all. Please don't bite, I'm new. Been advised to join by a friend who said everyone's friendly and helpful.

Looking to learn lots and enjoy vaping. Hope this is the place to be.

Yap

Welcome to the planet!

I had been vaping for 5 years before I joined and learnt more in the time I've been on the forum than all the years before put together!

If your after friendly and very knowledgable advice you are certainly in the right place :2thumbsup:

Welcome to the forum :) we are a friendly bunch but not on a full moon ;)

Hey buddy welcome aboard. How long have you been vaping?
Hi all, only been vaping for a couple of months, got into it cos the girlfriend was moaning when I'd been for a fag "cor you stink", got right into it now.

About the only time I've thanked her for moaning though.

Hi all, only been vaping for a couple of months, got into it cos the girlfriend was moaning when I'd been for a fag "cor you stink", got right into it now.

About the only time I've thanked her for moaning though.

LMAO - my OH is always biatching about how the vape 'stinks', he still smokes...I gave up 8 weeks ago and he never once complained when I chainsmoked golden virginia rollups! I end up going outside now to vape so I don't have to look at his twisty face expression when I vape indoors lol Cool that it's the other way around for you :D and welcome to the planet!

Back
Top Bottom