What's new

Council Of Vapor Wraith

I've just spotted that FT have these, apparently authentic, on pre-order at $58.19......even Alchemy don't have them yet (still!)

Ordered! £44 delivered from cigabuy!
Now, just have the agonising wait............

Got mine saturday. Drained my battery in 3 hours and went through a bottle of juice.
Nice little squonker. For those of us that like dirty electrical stuff. The only thing i didnt like was the rda. But that could just be my personal preference.
Not that i'm an expert as the wraith was my first. I was offered a Frankie on saturday, still havnt decided. And on monday the postman brought me my second. A Runt Mod.
How many squonks are too many?

Got mine saturday. Drained my battery in 3 hours and went through a bottle of juice.
Nice little squonker. For those of us that like dirty electrical stuff. The only thing i didnt like was the rda. But that could just be my personal preference.
Not that i'm an expert as the wraith was my first. I was offered a Frankie on saturday, still havnt decided. And on monday the postman brought me my second. A Runt Mod.
How many squonks are too many?

My current count is 8 which is about enough for juice flavours and a choice between mech and reg :D

Back
Top Bottom