What's new

eBay AG Aqueous Glycerin 10 litre

• Thread starter Deleted member 39468
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 39468

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/182098285050

I've started buying AG in bulk size of eBay for mixing up litre batches. Wanted to report to fellow Vapes that the results work fine for me. I previously bought AG from Totally Wicked .Com and get the same results with the eBay product.

If anyone had any recommendations or advice on BULK size AG please let me know, cheers.

Lubrisolve on eBay, twice I've bought 5L of VG from them. Never bothered with PG as I've never mixed with it.

Ive mixed for a long time now but never used ag, how you guys like it?, better than vg for flavour carrying?

Fair enough pal, so do you just use ag instead of vg all together then?
Yeah, is use AG Instead of VG as I can't be arsed to add vodka or water (ionised or whatever it's called)

Yeah, is use AG Instead of VG as I can't be arsed to add vodka or water (ionised or whatever it's called)
My 2liter of ag has just arrived off ebay, its lubrisolve so i know its good quality, im shocked how good it is tbh, should have started using it sooner makes a 80% vg juice wick the same as a 50/50%vg juice. Great stuff

does AG have any effect on steeping time or taste? (or differs from VG in any other aspect than viscosity)?

Back
Top Bottom