What's new

The return to MTL and restricted lung vaping

@bix_vapes Well, I've never built a coil! But I ordered the Kayfun V3 mini.. And now I'm hoping for some miracle coil build/experience, otherwise I'm gonna be posting a tonne of posts like yours!!

During my evening of faffing with my Kayfun Mini v3 a couple of nights ago (which I have now completely fallen out with and have now decide to let go) I stumbled across vaping with vic's review of the UD Mesmer which he seems to think is a cracker of a MTL stock coil tank. Considering pre ordering on fasttech and being the guinea pig on this one :rolleyes: thoughts?

https://www.fasttech.com/p/5435600?&m_override=1

Also seen as I have mentioned that blasted Mini v3, I haven't completely given up on RTAs and am now planning my next purchase.

I was going to try a SXK Corolla but I had the pleasure of trying a Rose v3 today down my local vape shop and the flavour was bonkers!

With the Rose v3 clones now appearing I'm not sure which one to go with? :hmm:
Really don't know what was wrong with that kayfun. I can't fail to get good flavour from it. Have the sxk rose v3 ordered so we will give that a go.

@bix_vapes Well, I've never built a coil! But I ordered the Kayfun V3 mini.. And now I'm hoping for some miracle coil build/experience, otherwise I'm gonna be posting a tonne of posts like yours!!
I sincerely hope you have a better experience with yours than I've had with mine, literally don't have a clue what I was doing wrong!!!
Really don't know what was wrong with that kayfun. I can't fail to get good flavour from it. Have the sxk rose v3 ordered so we will give that a go.
You and me both on that count mate! Look forwarded to hearing your thoughts on the SXK Rose :)2

I sincerely hope you have a better experience with yours than I've had with mine, literally don't have a clue what I was doing wrong!!!

You and me both on that count mate! Look forwarded to hearing your thoughts on the SXK Rose :)2
Im going to read through your kayfun posts and see of I can find something. Their must have been something wrong with it.

Back
Top Bottom