What's new

Recommend me a custard

+1 Isle of Custard (the custards that made me love custards)

+1 Cotswold vapour

The Custard Doughnut from @Cotswold Vapour = not sickly and not yer average custard, delicious

My DIY custard (even though it was supposed to be more like Crema but can't bring myself to use nasty additives)
Easy peasy to make:
15% flavours in ratios of 16 French Vanilla Cream, 16 Vanilla Cupcake, 10 DX Bavarian Cream, 8 of Marshmallow (I do it that way to make little 50ml batches of flavour mixes)
Steep for a month
Gorgeous, last batch cost me £3.78 for 100ml of 70/30 3mg, working on making that cost come way down :)

SCV callicustard, many have tried to better it... But none have come close..TRUST ME!

+1 for callicustard, really something quite different, can't quite work it out. Well, especially now that puny 10ml bottle is finished, dammit!
My favourites are isle of custards, all of them.

+1 for callicustard, really something quite different, can't quite work it out. Well, especially now that puny 10ml bottle is finished, dammit!
My favourites are isle of custards, all of them.

+1

I ordered 120ml Lesley custard v2 from bestcigliquid but to be honest it's disgusting. There is no taste no flavor nothing. I think that they forgot to add the main ingredients. Actually it's tasteless. I tried with 3 different tanks and coils, same. I don't know what's wrong. Usually so far everything that I ordered from BCL was great. I will contact them asap

I ordered 120ml Lesley custard v2 from bestcigliquid but to be honest it's disgusting. There is no taste no flavor nothing. I think that they forgot to add the main ingredients. Actually it's tasteless. I tried with 3 different tanks and coils, same. I don't know what's wrong. Usually so far everything that I ordered from BCL was great. I will contact them asap

Have you give it enough time to steep. There all made fresh at best cig. A good custard can take anything between a couple of weeks to a month to properly steep.

^this.
no matter what anyone says, custards need a steep and if its fresh mix then even more so.
stick in a dark cupboard for at least 2 weeks and forget about it.

Back
Top Bottom