What's new

Smok tfv8 flavour?

chucky74

Initiate
Ok .. So it's time for a new tank and I'm considering the smok tfv8, however I've read a few comments suggesting that flavour can be a little muted. I know that this thing throws out more smoke than an Icelandic volcano, but flavour is more important for me. I am currently using the uwell crown , which I like a lot , and a Heracles plus, which leaks more than the titanic. Any suggestions for the best sub ohm tank for flavour would be much appreciated ... Thanks

TFV's are yobbo tanks, guy at work has one and the flavour off it is gash but he can smog out the local area in 2 toots. Use too much juice and kill your battery quickly for next to no return.

I can only recommend a rebuildable tank as I don't really do tanks. Yir probably best to get another Crown if that's what works for you the now.
If you are feeling up to it tho' either a Serpent Mini or a griffen RTA are worth your time.

Oh, oh, the Sapor tank, look out for that Todd said it was no bad!!

Believe what @EmbraSewerRat is saying.
Got the Mini Serpent and it's a tasty treat ,even at low wattage. Which is good for your battery life.

TFV's are yobbo tanks, guy at work has one and the flavour off it is gash but he can smog out the local area in 2 toots. Use too much juice and kill your battery quickly for next to no return.

I can only recommend a rebuildable tank as I don't really do tanks. Yir probably best to get another Crown if that's what works for you the now.
If you are feeling up to it tho' either a Serpent Mini or a griffen RTA are worth your time.

Oh, oh, the Sapor tank, look out for that Todd said it was no bad!!

Thanks for the info ., never really considered rebuildable before - seemed like it might be a bit time consuming , may be time to give it a try tho.,,

my tfv8 is collecting dust.
dont get me wrong its a nice tank but if its flavor your after and youve got the crown i would personally say the crown 2 is better.
i use the rafale coils in the crown 2 and they are great and at £2.50 for 4 from ecigwizzard they are a no brainer (they dont fit the crown 1 though).

totally agree with you on the herakles plus. it sure is a leaky fekker and not been used since the day i bought it.

Thanks for the info ., never really considered rebuildable before - seemed like it might be a bit time consuming , may be time to give it a try tho.,,
I spend less time fannying about with the Mini than I do with my drippers.
I've had the same coil in for over 3 months now, all it needs is rewicked every few days which takes 4 minutes, 6 if I've had a dram, and good to go...

I don't agree I got the tfv8 and it kicks arse my diy juice has never tasted so good I'm running it at 85watt. my pal has a crown we tried same juice in both tfv8 kicked it's arse... Ppl will disagree no doubt but I haven't used my mech or dripper since!

I have been alternating between the crown ( my fav) and the tfv8 and what I have found is the smok is marginally better on flavour. I use at 110w and it is nice but as I say it is marginal.

There is a downside to the smok though and that is the amount of juice it sups. Godamn it is a thirsty bugger I didn't realise until today!

This marks it down making the crown the better tank for me. But this is just my opinion.

my tfv8 is collecting dust.
dont get me wrong its a nice tank but if its flavor your after and youve got the crown i would personally say the crown 2 is better.
i use the rafale coils in the crown 2 and they are great and at £2.50 for 4 from ecigwizzard they are a no brainer (they dont fit the crown 1 though).

totally agree with you on the herakles plus. it sure is a leaky fekker and not been used since the day i bought it.

I know you're a big Crown fan, but do you have the Rafale?

I got one recently and it's now my favourite clearo. It's only a bit of an improvement on the Crown 1 flavourwise, but it's a much better all round vape, really deep and smooth.

I was wondering how it compares to the Crown 2.

Back
Top Bottom